Page 1 of 2
just curious....
i'd love to see a picture of it.
if i had 300 dollars and nothing better to do i would definatly do it, that'd look amazing especally onstage
Actually because of the sihtty wood it would sound like ****....
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
pfft, ide rather stick a dimebucker in the powerpuff girls guitar from daisy rock.
Checks wood* Its agathis, it will sound like ****.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
doesn't really look any different lol.The pick ups dont really change the look much unless you go from singlecoil to humbcker or vice versa.
Quote by Eric 666

Does this answer your question? or at least "the picture it" thing?

Now make the kitty on fire!
is this thread just going to see how much we can **** upa hello kitty guitar? :P
make the cat flip the bird and be all like metal..
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
ide also love to see this design on a BC rich body, but that would **** up i reckon o well. I think a speech bubble reading F\/CK YOU from the kitties mouth is in order
LMAO thats pretty impressive. How bout a gun in the spare space and sum drugs in the background. Kitty gunna b gangsta
Not metal enough for my tastes...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by chobbsy
LMAO thats pretty impressive. How bout a gun in the spare space and sum drugs in the background. Kitty gunna b gangsta

Alright, one AK47 and one biodegradable blunt comin' up.
Floyd Rose and Skull knob coming right up....ah....it's practice for good graphical work.
You are a genius, Eric666!

w00t!!! 1100 posts!!!

::type ::type
Last edited by mikeman at Aug 31, 2006,
Wouldnt it be ironic if there was a guitar that looked EXACTLY like this one in real life? I dont think there is one though.
Adobe Photoshop CS2 9.0...and that guitar can be built for....900 bucks tops I guess.
ye you could build that cheap, but you could make it so it also sounded kickass and have good wood etc.
and maybe a different shape?
alternatively buy this gutiar and then some stickers for about 2 dollars :P
well its three am over in britain, so guessin its bed time, this lil fukin kitty will probli haunt me in my nightares now. GRRR!
I'm sorry, I have to do this...but I'll have to wait until I get home...I'm in school XD
Page 1 of 2