...with your guitar

Is there any without having a band?

I need money right now and i havent got any sorce of income (too young to get a job, in 3 months i'm old enough though)

I think busking requires a license and if it doesnt in my town i'd get beat up in the street cos 'I'm a dirty greb' or something, i dont have a band so gigs are out of the window, is there any other ways?
You can be a one man band. Just do solo shows and play sing along songs. It's fun for everyone and you can get paid for it.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
or use your guitar to beat people down and then take there money. easy Espicially good with BC richs.
well, as a last resort just steal, like that one guy said.
but dont beat them up first....
if not, become a paper boy or something. not all jobs require you to be a certain age or have a social insurance number
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by chobbsy
or use your guitar to beat people down and then take there money. easy Espicially good with BC richs.

murder carrys a heafty prison sentence u want something that will knock them out not decapitate them
give guitar lessons. Even if you aren't that good, you can always teach people who are younger and less good.
if you look very mature for your age and can find good connections just start selling weed to like your friends and kids at school.
resell guitars. thats what i did in highschool to feed my GAS.
Quote by drevil814
Be a man and tell her off. If that doesn't work, a roundhouse kick to the face will.

Quote by flesh fries
im not racist....ive got a color tv
"You could wh0r3 yourself to a thousand fat chicks."
Current Rig
Guitar: Jackson DK-1
Amp: Peavey JSX 212
Effects: Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah, ISP Decimator,
MXR 10 Band EQ
sell ur guitar and make a buck, or u could sell ur guitar piece buy peace to maximize ur income... kinda a stupid question, how do u make money off ur guitar but not play it lol... session work is all i could think of, u gotta be good though
Mow old grannies lawns etc
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab
I cant busk, i cant one man band cos all the places round here who let gigs in are pubs and over 18 resturants, i'm also in the UK BTW

i've detested a paper round for 2 years and i can nearly get a job (3 monthes) but i just need enough to get a few things like paying for the unholy alliance tour and effect pedals and stuff
Are you twelve then Punk?
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Laney 4x12 Cab
It wont be long before you can get a job to earn some, cash spend he time practising, you'll appreciate your new kit more then.
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Laney 4x12 Cab
Not being funny but at that age you're gonna have trouble finding work. When I was 13 I was helping out at stables, mucking out etc in exchange for free riding lessons. I managed to get a weekend job at a farm after that which earnt me a bit, but people are a lot stricter with regards to child employment laws now.
So lets put on our classics and we'll have a little dance, shall we?