will this Humbucker set i found on musicians friend fit on any guitar....ive never gotten different pickups so im kinda new to it, i currently have an sg now, its a Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Humbucker Set
If your guitar has humbuckers... and the new pickups are humbuckers, they will fit. However, you may need to change tone/volume pots, depending on your origional equiptment, but that is still no problem at all.
yeh they will work just gotta take out old pickups put the new ones in and re-wire. now you can either do it yourself (i highly recommend this so you can get a hands on approach with your guitar. all you need is a wiring diagram from sd websites and a soldering iron with solder) or you can take it a pro (only if your uncomfortable with working on your guitar) and you can keep the original pots and switches
x2. If your guitar comes with humbuckers, your pots and switch should be fine. The only time you need to think about that is if you're going from, say, a low output single coil to humbuckers.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
x2. If your guitar comes with humbuckers, your pots and switch should be fine. The only time you need to think about that is if you're going from, say, a low output single coil to humbuckers.

or when changing from passive pickups to active or vice versa