Why?
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
play it for a long time or just buy a vintage guitar or bang it against the wall or something idk
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Burn that shit and drag it around town my the headstock. I would never advocate that though. Damaging a guitar intentionally is a mortal sin punishable by testicle smashing.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

It's called iron wool and sand paper.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Direct sunlight outdoors for a month. That'll take care of the plastic. But the wood and metal is a little tricky. For the metal parts, apply bleach with a q-tip. Bleach will rust metal in a matter of minutes. For the wood, be creative. Scratch it, key it, whip it with a metal chain, maybe sand it around the edges and corners.
And you'd want to do this why?

I think the only "aged" guitar that looks good is Rory Gallagher's.
burn part of it off...
Got bored left. Got bored where I went away to. Came back.
Time machine, leave it somewhere, and collect it tomorrow.

You'll never get that effect on your guitar, it'll look crappy and won't be naturally done.

What you should do (if you want an aged look in a short amount of time) is refinish your guitar in a thin layer of nitrocellulose laquer everywhere, and play it a lot everyday, bits should wear away in a few months/a year.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Rub sandpaper on it till its "red" raw!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by flyingjew34
Burn that shit and drag it around town my the headstock. I would never advocate that though. Damaging a guitar intentionally is a mortal sin punishable by testicle smashing.

I have been married for two years now. So the testicle smashing has been taken care of
Quote by R_H_C_P
You'll never get that effect on your guitar, it'll look crappy and won't be naturally done.

This guy did

Quote by Pud
I think the only "aged" guitar that looks good is Rory Gallagher's.

Definitely.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
YouWantToKillME, that doesn't look naturally done, but it's alright.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
this may be a stupid ?tion but. Can an old guitar like about 30 some odd years old start to have some problems with it from you playing. like bent bridge posts on a gibson or cracking fretboard? If you had a really old guitar would you play on it every day for hours?
^ Well old guitars are like all old things. Time does in fact take its toll on the guitar. The bridge may be bent from problems such as the wood loosing its integrity over the 30 years, cooling and heating can lead to cracks. It's fine to play with, but just remember it may need fixing pretty often.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by YouWantToKillME
I have been married for two years now. So the testicle smashing has been taken care of

Haha, are you into that kind of thing or something? lol

Just kidding, I getcha.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Why the hell would you want to age a guitar?
I could never grab my guitar and scratch it, beat it, rust it.
Looks bad and probally will make it sound worse.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by feltgrape
Why the hell would you want to age a guitar?
I could never grab my guitar and scratch it, beat it, rust it.
Looks bad and probally will make it sound worse.

So very True
yea this idea is pretty dumb, just play the **** out of it, then you can say "look at my guitar, ive poored my heart and soul into it" not hey look my guitar looks "vintage"