well, besides play it A LOT...im sure u could just strip the paint off in some parts, idk.
My Gear:
Fender Standard Strat w/Tex-mex pups
Epi Les Paul Jr.
Epi MM-20 mandolin
Yamaha FG-110
Boss SD-1
Boss BD-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Digitech RP80
Fender FM212R
Epi Valve Junior

Check Me Out:
Me
yea, you can play it for like 15 or 20 years unless you want to take off all the electronics and just dont take care of it and leave it lying around, but your not gunna be able to get a real look
Stevie was a heavy strummer so that's why it's down to the raw wood above the pick guard. he would lay it on the stage and ride it like a surf board, slam the headstock off of walls(he once cracked the neck so bad it was almost unfixable)
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
stick your guitar in a car sitting in the sun for a few hours....then take the guitar and throw it in a deep freeze.
strum with a coin
use some steel wool
drop it (not suggested with set necks, it may break the glue joint)
leave it in a window facing the sun all the time
stick the plastic parts in coffee
stick the metal parts in peroxide

....just a few suggestions
use a tea bag on the pick guard to yellow it, put shiny metal parts in drain cleaner to darken them, take a pressurized air can and shake it, then spray it upside down, and immediately hit the frozen spot with a hairdryer to crack the finish a bit. steel wool parts to scuff them, sand paper, ding it up with chains, etc.
You could try sand-blasting it. Obviously remove strings etc. Or Rub some lemon juice onto the bare wood and leave it in the sun to bleach it.
So lets put on our classics and we'll have a little dance, shall we?
umm just trash it like throw it around for a bit get the sander on it that sorta thing!
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Quote by mutated_riff
stick your guitar in a car sitting in the sun for a few hours....then take the guitar and throw it in a deep freeze.

It's the other way around, bro.

This might help. Ya just gotta get creative and beat the hell out of it, within reason.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269748

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
Last edited by AlGeeEater at Sep 1, 2006,
Attach the body to the back of a car and drive down a bumpy road.
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Member #9 of the Samnung Has Crabs Club , PM Powerhouse to join

Custom Build
fender takes files and bags of bolts, chains, and beat the bodies for dentsand paint chips.

so yea. . .
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
just beat the crap out of it with any available tools
Quote by Danno13

Go cut your wrists or whatever it is you emo kids do for fun, I'm not helping you.

member of UG's gain \/\/hores- pmgpderek09 to join
Look in it's teeth.

Well, lame joke time over, I think there were a few threads with things like that in here a while ago.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
the srvguitar.com link is amazing.

use that, im buying a sunburst squier just to do that