is the crybaby an autowah or can you control the wah?
Quote by The Pickle Man
If that's the best Chicago has to offer then... well... too bad for Chicago, I guess.
Dunlop does make an auto wah, but the crybaby is a controlable wah.
Rockybo on Gwar: "What costumes? They're from fucking outer-space, you retard."
It's a controllable one. (The Vox ones are much better.)
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
ok that's good to know
will it work well with my bass?
i dont want to pump out an extra 30 bucks to get a bass wah
Quote by The Pickle Man
If that's the best Chicago has to offer then... well... too bad for Chicago, I guess.
Some people say that using a "guitar" crybaby sounds better than the bass one anyways. I didn't mind the sound of running my bass through mine. Didn't always respond to the low frequincies as well as a bass one would but sounded good none the less.
thank you
this is very helpful
now i just got to get a little more money
Quote by The Pickle Man
Which crybaby are you looking at?
just the original for 70
Quote by The Pickle Man
Quote by metaljunkie
just the original for 70

I had it before and hated it. The sound wasn't very good, and I ended up returning it. Go for a Vox Wah, you'll be much more pleased with the sound.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
well if you listen to project 86 on their truthless heros album randy torres (guitarist) he uses the wah a lot, so i'm looking for something to that extent
Quote by The Pickle Man
I dont know anything about project 86, but my guess is that he is using a different crybaby model. If your looking at the original crybaby I would say just wait save your money and either get a higher end model crybaby or look at vox wahs. The original has no sweep at all like most dunlops. The dime crybaby is amazing. Good sweep. If you can just go try a bunch out and see what you like.