Can anyone reccomend me some cheap harmonizing pedals (pedals that make it sound like two guitars are playing in differnet keys).

It would be cool if they had samples too so I could hear what they sound like.
I own this: Boss Super Shifterhttp://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-PS5-SUPER-Shifter-Pedal?sku=151330

It's similar to the digitech whammy, but it has more features.

This is the Digitech Whammy: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/DigiTech-Whammy-Pedal-with-MIDI-Control?sku=150171
Last edited by aseme at Sep 1, 2006,
Theres alot out there but cheap harmonizers aren't too good, they sound to digital and the tracking isn't to good. You need to spend alot money money to get a decent Harmonizer imho.

Digitech used to do a rack mount unit which was pretty good for the money, you occasionally see them on ebay.
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab
Digitech Whammy
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by rockers73
Digitech used to do a rack mount unit which was pretty good for the money, you occasionally see them on ebay.

Yep, those things are cool and don't break the bank.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
If you are doing a recording though, You can just play over the original recording, it's much more real and much more fun.
Quote by Invictious
If you are doing a recording though, You can just play over the original recording, it's much more real and much more fun.

But it doesn't really have the same vibe at all. IMO at least.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
Playing over your tracks 5 frets higher is totally Jason Becker-ish

which totally pwnzorz !!
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!