Page 1 of 101
King ofKumbucha
Gore not Core
1,851 IQ
Whats everyone think of their newest album (Kill)? Is it worth buying?

Edit: This is the singularly dumbest question I have ever asked on UG. KILL PWNS! BUY IT NOW!
Last edited by King ofKumbucha at Aug 3, 2007,
UrzasJ00rMom
880 IQ
Ahhh, I love CC. I don't have their new CD though but I would assume it's worth buying.
Rig:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Peavey 6505 Head
Vader 4x12
BBE 482

DOD EQ
Boss NS-2
King ofKumbucha
Gore not Core
1,851 IQ
Yeah, CC owns. Which albums do you like? My favorites have always been, Eaten Back To Life and Tomb of The Mutilated
Sir-Shoelace
TEH PIANO MANZOR!!!
323 IQ
people actually listen to cannible corpse instead of just reading their song titles and laughing?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
Sir Shoelace is a sexy, sexy man.
King ofKumbucha
Gore not Core
1,851 IQ
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
people actually listen to cannible corpse instead of just reading their song titles and laughing?

Have you ever given them a listen/do you like Death Metal... guess not.
evilmnky204
22 IQ
Ehh, I will agree that their lyrics/titles are a bit stupid at times, but I can't complain comparing it to their music, I ****ing love them. I saw them live back ago, the whole crowd went crazy. Corpsegrinder's shrieks are ****ing crazy.

And to answer your question, yes it's worth buying, 'KILL' really is a good album.
xolax
Banned
192 IQ
im sure theres a CC thread already, you should search. But anyways CC owns, and if you liked the wretched Spawn, youll probably like Kill. Heck, all CC owns.
King ofKumbucha
Gore not Core
1,851 IQ
Quote by xolax
im sure theres a CC thread already, you should search. But anyways CC owns, and if you liked the wretched Spawn, youll probably like Kill. Heck, all CC owns.

Yeah I searched but then again maybe i just suck at it

Anyway, Im glad to see that there are other ppl who "get" CC. Most ppl just read the song titles and think "this is stupid"
Slayer224
ROAR!!!
287 IQ
Awesome band. Definately recommend Kill.

I much prefer their later work with Corpsegrinder though. Their old stuff with Barnes is undeniably boring.

Quote by frusciante.ve
their lyrics are so disgusting, that kind of music shouldn't exist...

LOL you shouldn't exist.

Quote by Sir-Shoelace

Obviously. They didn't sell over a million albums for nothing.
roar
UrzasJ00rMom
880 IQ
I do have to say that most of their Lyrics/titles are fairly lame and uninspiring but I dig the music quite a bit. Lmao their vocalist looks like a total moron in most of their videos though.
Rig:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Peavey 6505 Head
Vader 4x12
BBE 482

DOD EQ
Boss NS-2
frusciante.ve
2,841 IQ
"yeah, let's hear this band who talks about how tasty is the juices on the stomach"
Slayer224
ROAR!!!
287 IQ
^ The lyrics aren't even supposed to be taken seriously. Its just meant to be shockful and humorous. If you don't like it, just walk away. They don't actually kill people and fuck corpses in real life. LOL

Anyway, it fits the music well. Its not like they're gonna sing about "rainbows" and "ponys" in falsetto in this kind of music.
roar
Last edited by Slayer224 at Sep 1, 2006,
King ofKumbucha
Gore not Core
1,851 IQ
Murder, hatred
Anger, Savage
Killings I have caused
more than can be counted
orgies of sadism
And sexual perversion
Virgin
Tied to my mattress
Legs spread wide
Ruptured bowel, yanked
From her insides
Devirginized with my knife
Internally bleeding
Vagina, secreting
her blood-wet pussy
I am eating
on her guts I am feeding
Mutilated with a machete
I ****ed her dead body
The first and last
Your life's only romance
My knife's jammed in your ass
As you die you orgasm

Whats so offensive about that?....lol ****ing Brilliant imo (in a humorous sort of way)

Edit: I also think its funny that only one word in that whole thing was censored.
Last edited by King ofKumbucha at Sep 1, 2006,
AzureNight
UG Board King
1,348 IQ
Good god, I can't believe how ignorant people are to judge CC on their lyrics. Yeah, I'm sure they are all serial killers. The lyrics are just like a horror movie translated to music.

And the music fucking rules at that, anyone who says otherwise doesn't understand it (especially if they call it "noise") or just hasn't listened. It's entertainment, people. Not their actual lifestyle.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
gimme_fuel_89
UG's crazy warehouse guy
374 IQ
I picked up Kill a few weeks ago...good album. I always thought CC to be pretty meh up until I heard Kill.
King ofKumbucha
Gore not Core
1,851 IQ
I have to admit, I was going to buy Kill...but when I saw the cover and read the song titles I got worried. I thought they had sold out. But if you guys all think its good Im gonna get it tomorrow. Thx
Night_Lights
I've been here too long
863 IQ
^i have that one, its good. Blunt Force Castration

i dont like the old stuff much, Tomb of the Mutilated dissapointed me.... Hammer Smashed Face still owns hard though
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
AzureNight
UG Board King
1,348 IQ
Quote by King ofKumbucha
I have to admit, I was going to buy Kill...but when I saw the cover and read the song titles I got worried. I thought they had sold out. But if you guys all think its good Im gonna get it tomorrow. Thx

It's definately worth it! Heavy riffs, very technical guitar playing, the drumming is much better than the other albums, and Corpsegrinder sounds as awesome as ever. Alex Webster even has a few bass solos.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
King ofKumbucha
Gore not Core
1,851 IQ
Why does everyone on UG say that ppl on the metal forum are assholes? You guys seem pretty helpful to me.
gimme_fuel_89
UG's crazy warehouse guy
374 IQ
Alex Webster is an amazing bassist. The bass solo in the intro to The Discipline of Revenge is one of the most impressive things I've ever heard.

Unfortunately the drumming's still fairly bland IMO.

Why does everyone on UG say that ppl on the metal forum are assholes? You guys seem pretty helpful to me.

We're only assholes to people who deserve it.
Last edited by gimme_fuel_89 at Sep 1, 2006,
logboy
753 IQ
Kill, IMO, is there best album so far so yes its definatly worth it

CC own, seriously i never used to be into them but suddenly the past year i've been in love with them
xolax
Banned
192 IQ
Quote by King ofKumbucha

because only fools dont like the metal forum
FullBaked
134 IQ
Quote by King ofKumbucha

those are the people who say stupid shit by like denouncing metal like OH metal is so stupid and evil and stuff like that. and then they get seriously fucking flamed.

but on-topic, KILL is definitely an album worth getting. Five Nails Through The Neck really shows some artisticness for one in their work, because the sond is surroinded by five. its the fifth track on the album, and part of the song is in 5/4 time, among others that i forgot. also the first two sonds are really cool: Make Them Suffer an The Time To Kill Is Now.

R.I.P.'s:

- Syd Barrett
- Dimebag
- Chuck Schuldiner
- Cliff Burton
- Metallica
- SRV
- Jimi Hendrix

Quote by Useful_Idiot16
full baked i love how ur sig says R.I.P metallica lol.

Last edited by FullBaked at Sep 1, 2006,
nonickname
UG's Ass-Ass-In
109 IQ
i like frantic disembowlment and make them suffer
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
CannibalBirth
UG's Malevolent Creation
49 IQ
Cannibal Corpse is ****ing amazing! I don't have Kill myself, but my band's vocalist does and what I've heard is really good. I still think that Chris Barnes era is wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better than Corpsegrinder, but it's all good !
"In the name of Satan, I condemn this image of God."- Deicide "Trifixion"
Invictious
Jammed
2,433 IQ
Some forms of death metal just makes me crease up laughing.

Like CC, their titles
or Deicide, their lyrics, I just can't help laughing.

I have nothing against them though.
Face The Slayer
UG's Skinny Sweaty Man
462 IQ
Quote by AzureNight
It's definately worth it! Heavy riffs, very technical guitar playing, the drumming is much better than the other albums, and Corpsegrinder sounds as awesome as ever. Alex Webster even has a few bass solos.

I am now buying this album solely for the bass solos. Alex Webster is lé sex.
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
saddam
Carcass
1,808 IQ
i have all their albums, so you could say i like them a bit . I didn't enjoy kill as much as the wretched spawn though... . their best ones in my opinion : tomb of the mutilated, the bleeding and the wretched spawn.
StuartR
571 IQ
What's the song that goes 'all I know is I love to Kill' I always laugh at that. I Will Kill You?

My favorite album is Tomb Of THe Mutilated followed by Bloodthirst.
Sun King
Finntroll & Moonsorrow!!!
347 IQ
I have Kill with the bonus DVD. And it kicks a good amount of ass.
I truly am my own redeemer
Blindly I follow none but myself
Without fear I am
Unhallowed be my name

Myself am hell and hell I shall unleash
I laugh at Thee to scorn
Mock Thy majesty
Pour forth my chalice ov victory
mingles
I am beautiful
864 IQ
Quote by Sun King
I have Kill with the bonus DVD. And it kicks a good amount of ass.

is the dvd good? im in north america so i can't get it.
Read my post. Not this.
frusciante.ve
2,841 IQ
Quote by unfathomable_bo
...and Bullet For My Valentine should exist?

why not?

don't hate, some one here said "The lyrics are just like a horror movie translated to music" and I'll take that, I guess I was judging them, won't start listining to their music though, It's still grose.