Poll: August WotM?!
Poll Options
View poll results: August WotM?!
Stellar_legs
9 38%
Jammydude44
15 63%
Voters: 24.
Okay so it's between Stellar_legs and Jammydude44, and even for those of you bitching about having to have 3 reocmmendations for this one to get in... nobody else had 2, so nobody else could have even been in it. So shut it

Okay links...

Stellar_legs
Duck Duck Elephant
Chinaski and the Customs Agents

Jammydude44
Blind Is Just An Excuse
My Gallery Of Conceptional Art
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
I vote Jamie
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
JD; even though i think he's had months which were decades better, he's taken a trip into he unknown and discovered new styles and is experimenting. That, for me, is why he deserves this because exploring in a different direction is alwas better than sticking with what you know however good you may be (in my opinion).

So mate, i hope you win it for that reason
Vote goes to the Red Team.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

^hehe, remember that one time when I said I was 'leaving' and made a big bitching scene? haha, good times, good times. so ya, I got over myself and my bitch problems and I'm back after a week if anyone cares. no more PMS for me

and my vote goes to Randy cause he's my 3rd favorite writer on here and I dunno if he's won yet.
^^ LOL!

Jammie, if people put him here, then he deserves it more than a past winner.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Yeah so I was having a very bad day yesterday, my bad for that, it happens occasionaly.

I'm still here.
Last edited by Jammydude44 at Sep 2, 2006,
Quote by Jammydude44
Yeah so I was having a very bad day yesterday, my bad for that, it happens occasionaly.

I'm still here.

Thats cool, it happens to everyone...

Do you still wanna win?