Poll Options
View poll results: North or South
North
81 63%
South
48 37%
Voters: 129.
Page 1 of 2
If you mean as in Northern States and Southern states, I'd definately say the good ol boys in the south. Since Missouri is near the middle, I consider myself neutral ground (we do have the B2 and a bunch of nukes).
The north of everywhere is generally the best place.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
The South has many advantages.
A) Climate , while the noth is marching through harsh winters our soldiers are tanning on there days off.
B) South has oil refineries (Louisiana) and the shipping lanes to supply fuel and guns.
C) Rednecks can beat the crap out of New York Whiggers any day.
D) We have a lot of Mexicans and Cubans to fight on the front lines.
yankees suck.

we would win.
duh.

its too cold up north.

its our turn to lynch them...
Happiness is a Yankee heading north.

La Alla illa Allah, U mrsbates rassul Allah!
the north would win with ease.

southerners would be too occupied having intercourse with kinfolk to possibly prevent attack.
the south are a bunch of tobaco chewing, gun toting, beer swilling, racist, good ol boy, right wing, rednecks.

btw im fron south carolina and they're about as hick as you get around here
The north already won, plus the north is just flat out suprerior, our solidiers wouldn't have 11 toes.
Just Trying To Stay High

Co-Founder of the amazingdm wanks himself to sleep club
Quote by imagine123
sorta like saying who would win in a fight a penis or a boob.

i think im gonna go picth that to fox as a reality show. " The penis and the boob"
the canadians would win after the north and south would be weakened after the war
"Member of The Allman Brothers Band > Masturbation Club - PM TheHeartbreaker to Join"

v for vendetta kicked much ass!!!
Quote by dungeon monkey
the canadians would win after the north and south would be weakened after the war

Yes, we would win with our 300 soldiers and 2 pistols...Bangladesh has a way bigger army than we do. Go look at the size of Bangladesh, and then look at the size of our country...

EDIT: THE NORTH WOULD WIN THOUGH.
Member #6 of the "Emo Kids Against People Who Hate Emo" Club. Don't Hate Emo!

Member #1 of the Hacky SAck club. PM Jack3n665.5 to join.

Member #9 of the I Am Canadian Club, PM Mantiscabinet or colen to join
If history teaches us anything, its that the southerners lose civil wars 100% of the time.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
I think it's kind of stupid saying that people from the south are hicks. Look at Pantera, they are from the south, and are they hicks?
Quote by willtheworld
So I live in Australia, and just for my sake, who would win??

Yankees or Southerners??

The south. Im not into slavery, but I also ain't into people telling state what they can and can't do.....
I live in Michigan, but I prefer the south.

Mainly because they have Waffle Houses.
WHOALASKA!! WHOALASKAAAA!!!
What south are we talking? Like Mason-Dixon south, or just on the bottom half of the country? The Confederacy wasn't that big, and didn't include some main places.
Live fast, die young.
Quote by gunshot90
The north already won, plus the north is just flat out suprerior, our solidiers wouldn't have 11 toes.

The north already won... 200 years ago. As I stated earlier, we got the nukes, we got the oil, we got the cotton, we got the food. The northerners (whatever) are just consumers. They get the money and the south does all the work.
Quote by glm
I think it's kind of stupid saying that people from the south are hicks. Look at Pantera, they are from the south, and are they hicks?

Yes
uhh im from kentucky which is kinda borderline (there arent many rednecks where i live but there are in other parts of the state). Of course not everyone from the south is a redneck, and peopel in the south are gennerally nicer (assuming your of the same race, because as much as i hate to admit it the southeast (and parts of the southwest like texas) parts of the US still have ALOT of racial tension.) But i still lke living in the south, the climate is nicer.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by ckellingc
As I stated earlier, we got the nukes, we got the oil, we got the cotton, we got the food. The northerners (whatever) are just consumers. They get the money and the south does all the work.

Right, which makes the South as a whole either a third or second world country, while the north is strongly first world. Third or second world countries rely on their raw materials or industrial goods in order to sustain their economies. First world countries rely on profit from commerce (hence the term post-industrial). If it broke away, the South would be more like a country like Brazil, Russia, or China than other first world countries.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
Right, which makes the South as a whole either a third or second world country, while the north is strongly first world. Third or second world countries rely on their raw materials or industrial goods in order to sustain their economies. First world countries rely on profit from commerce (hence the term post-industrial). If it broke away, the South would be more like a country like Brazil, Russia, or China than other first world countries.

Actually theres a lot of commerical stuff in the south too, there are a lot of major corps based in Houston and Atlanta (AOL Time Warner has a lot of stuff out of atlanta and they are like the richest corp in the world) The south hasnt been majorly industrial since the 80s.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by mrsbates
yankees suck.

we would win.
duh.

its too cold up north.

its our turn to lynch them...

Lol. I see that youre inbred.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Well the north originally won the attrition battle, but the south had more of the military bases.
I believe the south still hosts a lot more armed forces related things, so I'll take the south with all that military muscle.
Quote by imagine123
sorta like saying who would win in a fight a penis or a boob.

hahhaah that made me lol
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
Page 1 of 2