Hey again guys, Im planning on buying some new effects but I just need a bit of advice for hooking them up to the amp.

Im currently only using one pedal, so i run it straight into the amp with nothing else, is there any information i need to know about using multiple pedals?

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
if you're using loads and loads then you're going to lose volume, which can be fixed with a booster, and possibly tone.

however i dont think you're talking about that many, so no its fine. you might want to buy some patch cables to attach them together with out any stray wires. other than that its the same pretty much as havin one.
What are you going to buy, what are you running he effects through.
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab
Quote by denied
you could end up gettinga ton of feed back.. :P

Cheers for that, well is there guides out of to set all this up? you see, ive never really used alot of stuff apart from the basics so. I suppose i don't wanna be destroying it all buy plugging things in everywhere.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

I'm ashamed to say this lol, but im running it through a FatRat FR15 and im planning on getting some more Danelectro because I already have the French Toast and looking for a few more like Wah-Wah

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Why not save your cash on the pedals and put it towards an amp then?
Or maybe just get some cheap ones of ebay for the time being.
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab
Well i got my French toast quiet cheap from a shop near me, I think ill pop in there and see if they have anymore. I just need some advice about setting them all up, i mean i know how but is there things i should stay away from or things i must do.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

what the hell is a french toast? distort? if its just a question of distort and wah, then i would recommend having the wah first, and plug that into teh distort. dont worry about getting it the wrong way around...ive never wrecked any of my pedals that way...

but i agree with the rocker guy...instead of spending the money on pedals, just save up for a new amp. that could improve youre tone as much as any pedal at this point...
yea i agree, French toast is distortion yes

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Heh, I have a Fat Rat too. It never gets used now but it has a pretty nice clean tone.

I'd stay away from danelectro if I were you. They're not very good.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by Lordoflax
i mean i know how but is there things i should stay away from or things i must do.

dont worry about that. experiment. the whole point of having a specific order is to preserve as much of youre tone as possible. so experiment untill you get the order that sounds right to you....theres not danger of damaging them or anything.
Alright thanks for the adivce

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!