When I play clean on my neck pickup (humbucker), it makes some kind of crackling noise. Its possible to push the pickup a bit, and it will twist a little bit towards the "inside" of the guitar. when I do that the noise goes away for a while, but it comes back... Sometimes its not there at all. I feel like a wire in the pickup is loose or something..

I haven't tried with another cable yet, but with another amp, and its not my amp...

anyone ?
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Takamine G Series 6&12 string accoustics

Marshall JCM 800 50w 1987 (4 input)
Marshall 1936 Cab

Jim Dunlop CryBaby
MXR 10 band EQ

R n'fn' R!
take it to a shop and get it fixed! if you dont know what your doing its alll you can do.
a wire has come loose from one your pickups in the back of your guitar. if u dont know how to sauter (spelling?) a wire, take it to a shop otherwise risk ruining your whole guitar.
Quote by Yagushgi
It should be legal to kill each other. That'd put an end to debates and forums like this AND help with population control.
Quote by Vincent745
stfu you stupid ass cracker. go eat some chocolate ass cream.

Quote by RockGuitar92
Like everyone else said, take it to a shop. A repair shouldn't cost more than $15-$20.
did u want to work on it? its not rocket science.

first try a new guitar cord tho.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011