Hi, im forming a metal band and this guy that i went to skul with is luking to join and i was happy thatv finally someone wanted to do vocals but he has a very bad rep and i was wondering whether i should take him on or not, any thoughts
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

Learn to spell buddy. Depends on the bad rep, and how accurate that rep is. Not all the time is what you know as someones reputation true. Just try him out see what hes like.
Just give him a try, if you don't like what you hear then just kick him out.
Yea well i would try him but he's got a rep for stealing and the sorts so by the time i would kick him out half my stuff could be gone
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

haha... i live in Dublin... and i'm a great vocalist who can even play the guitar and knows sound engineering too... you could take me instead!!!... well.. actually, i dont wanna be in a metal band... i'm more into nu-metal and prog rock...
So find a compromise . . . nu-prog-metal could become a whole new subgenre created by two Irish guitar players who met on the UG forums.

Hey, threadstarter, I've got relations that live in Lurgan in Northern Ireland. Armagh right (perhaps there's a few Lurgans)?
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you