New Motorhead album, Kiss of Death. Anyone heard it?
Personaly I think it's a great album, not a massive departure from the style they had on Inferno, but thats not bad thing IMO.
Disscus.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
The first 3 songs on the album...[Sucker, Devil I know, One Night Stand]...Sound like Inferno and other classic Motorhead songs...Which is good of course...The rest of the album is good too...Lyrically it is brilliant also....

Good buy...Def recommend.
didn't buy it, but listened to it. And although being a total Motörhead fanatic, I don't think I'm gonna buy it, it's just too much like every album. Inferno was a bit outstanding, as are some classics of early or a bit more recent days (Ace of Spades, Overkill, Bomber, Bastards, 1916). The rest is usually just Motörhead, no big surprises there.
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
Morsch sind Baum und Pfad
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
mir ist kalt...
Quote by grimreaper65
It's on my to buy list.

Unfourtunately, i have about 10 dollars, and no job.

I'm gonna go buy it, sounds pretty good.
Listening to me play the guitar, is the equivalent pleasure to 20 orgasms

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member #20 of the Iron Maiden are Gods club, pm revelations to join
Is it out? I want to get it.
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
Yeah, definately bought it. I think it's great.

I was lucky enough to see Motorhead open for a Motley Crue last December (Which in my opinion is a complete travesty - Crue should have opened for Motorhead dammit!), and they were fvcking excellent.

I love Lemmy's stack head as well "Murder One" - you're a bad ass Lemmy.
As a result of listing <><'s reports I was banned.

Quote by God Book
#2. Banned by theguitarist (11/03/2006) - X D

Promise to shorten your sig and you'll be unbanned. This is what you get, lol.

HA!
Amazing album just got it, I now own every motorhead album!
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
2 Motorhead albums is more than enough, they are so ****ing repeatative. Used to like 'em, no interest in buying the new one.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
Yeah I have it.
I like it a lot. =)
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
Quote by twentyextysixx
Yeah, definately bought it. I think it's great.

I was lucky enough to see Motorhead open for a Motley Crue last December (Which in my opinion is a complete travesty - Crue should have opened for Motorhead dammit!), and they were fvcking excellent.

I love Lemmy's stack head as well "Murder One" - you're a bad ass Lemmy.

I was gonna go see that, but couldn't afford it after seeing Gigantour and G3.
Does it sound like their other 202020202020 albums that sounded the same?

I mean, Motorhead is good and all, but they take the term "Stick to what you know" too literally.
I've never really been of the opinion that all their albums sound the same, if you compare Inferno and Kiss of Death to their first two albums, they sound VERY different. Hell, there's even an acoustic blues song on Inferno, and a ballad on KoD.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
Last edited by chylde_of_fire at Jan 27, 2007,
I'll give you that they sound a little different nowadays than back in the Ace of Spades days.

Of the albums I have AoS, Bomber and Overkill all sound pretty much the same. Inferno is just better produced and they've had a different guitarist for while. But almost all the songs are very similar.

With that said, I do still like a few songs by them but I can't listen to them very often. *****house Blues is cool though.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction