Are they any good? There's a guy who has one listed locally that I wouldn't mind looking at. It's a model GC120C and he's asking $100 for it.
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.
Laney are astounding amps Toni Iommi used them exclusivley. I think they blow away any Marshall. I'm not familair with that particular model though. They have the best cleans and natural distortion I have heard on any amp, tube of course. They are expensive when it comes to their high end tube amps. I have a Laney mxd120 that i am veyr happy with great tone for a solid state.
a Laney could blow away any Marshall? I know it's opinion and everything, but there are some incredible Marshall's out there, despite not having been in production for a looong time.
This certainly isn't a tube amp. According to Harmony Central, there were 3 reviews that gave it an overall of 9.3 with a price of $600 going back to '97 or so.

I'm just trying to find a really good value right now. While I've read good things about the Vox amps, right now I need to get by on the cheap as I'm not good enough to justify spending another $200 if I can help it. I'm already in the doghouse with the wife for buying 2 guitars in the last 2 months.
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.
Just talk to the guy and ask to play it, judge for yourself rather than asking us.