Well i was thinking about purchasing the epiphone iommi sig guitar, but i'm very hesitant to buy anything epiphone. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience or insight as to rather this guitar is any good. The specs on it look nice and I'm excited about the signature pups, but I'm questioning the quality of any guitar coming from epiphone.
Originally posted by XMetallica73X
i would love iran compared to this place trust me, they dont lie to you

^ FIELD TRIP TIME
It seems like a veryg ood guitar. I own the G-400, and love it to ****ing pieces, and Iommi's version is basically a different version of the G-400, better pups, different inlays, different colo, and signature model, but i would definatly get it, just try it out before you buy it.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
It seems like a veryg ood guitar. I own the G-400, and love it to ****ing pieces, and Iommi's version is basically a different version of the G-400, better pups, different inlays, different colo, and signature model, but i would definatly get it, just try it out before you buy it.

Thanks guys i'm definately going to make an effort to try it out, hasn't been easy though to find one as of yet, then again i do live in ****nowhere, MI.
Originally posted by XMetallica73X
i would love iran compared to this place trust me, they dont lie to you

^ FIELD TRIP TIME
Yeah, i dont know, i was a complete n00b when i bought my G-400, so i barely tried it out before i bought it, but i grew into and loved it, and now im ****ing glad i got it, ive had it for 2 years, and its still all stock, the pickups tend to be a bit muddy but, still decent enough, at some point im going to swap them out for some SD's or DiMarzios, but its not a real uber neccessary things, the Iommi Sig should be beautiful to play. Thing is, im sure its got a fat son of a bitch neck like mine, i learned everything on this guitar, so naturally, i dont notice it, i learned to shred on it, i learn to sweep on it, i learned metal on it, i learned blues on it, it just takes a bit of getting used to, but i wouldnt give up this guitar for anything, ever now. Even witht he fat-as-**** neck on it, i love playing it way more than any Ibanez, but its all preference, definatly do your best to tryi t out before you buy it, or make sure they have some sort of full money back return policy if you cant try it out, and have ot order it and buy it, if you dont like it, make sure that they will let you bring it back if its under a week or something since you bought it, and get your money back.

If that made sense.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut