Page 1 of 2
aaahahaa

even i can play better than thaat guy
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Encore_God
Have there been times when you've sat and wondered why people post some of their guitar playing videos on YouTube?

Here's a prime example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPeJEbPvbYQ&mode=related&search=

Ouch. Anyone got any other shockers?

LMFAO. And the comments.

"madmk (1 month ago)
Awesome dynamics, phrasing & vibrato! Better than the original. "

Adol333 (1 month ago)
Incredible! Congratulations! ****!

Musikzwerg (1 month ago)
Yeah keep bluesing. You're very good in one-finger-playing!

Oh, thats just ****ing priceless.
Also... look where the guy's thumb is!
Encore God & Asomodai- UG JHS Brotherhood

Encore God: fighting UG Zeppelin-centrism since 2002.
Quote by guitar?

When I clicked that and it came up dragon force I laughed so much, I do like dragon force, but I realize your probably joking right?
Quote by Zach_F
Please take your friends instruments, and burn them. Burn your friends too if you'd like.
Quote by visa
When I clicked that and it came up dragon force I laughed so much, I do like dragon force, but I realize your probably joking right?

NO Joke, I just don't get it. They can play notes fast, whoppy de doo.
Quote by visa

All their songs are kinda samey... And the first time I saw them, I was immensely intimidated by the amount of hair they had.

Im sorry but please excuse me while i listen to some SMS to clean that shit out of my head
hue
Quote by sock_demon
Im sorry but please excuse me while i listen to some SMS to clean that shit out of my head

SMS?

Wow, it's amazing how all you guys skipped right past his stage and right into Jimmy Pages level.

Everybodys got to start somewhere. He's probebly better than half of you.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Quote by Encore_God
Also... look where the guy's thumb is!

That's what I was looking at
« »
Quote by Pharoah
Wow, it's amazing how all you guys skipped right past his stage and right into Jimmy Pages level.

I knew someone would say something like this.

I was drawing attention to why he would put it on the internet, not his playing. And anyway, I'm not a big fan of Jimmy Page's guitar playing.

Quote by sock_demon
Speed Metal Symphony by Cacophony

What a piece of music.

Quote by Encore_God
I knew someone would say something like this.

I was drawing attention to why he would put it on the internet, not his playing. And anyway, I'm not a big fan of Jimmy Page's guitar playing.

What a piece of music.

Somebody else posted something similar to this thread on here, and the reply was to this effect:

Maybe he wanted his guitar teacher to look at his playing (through online lessons)?

Youtube is probebly a good video-uploading site.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Quote by Muphin
My two idiot friends, the guitar player is the bigger idiot

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e9WvlM_jwmk

The comments

thetom91 (1 month ago)
haha jon we ROCK:P for other people watching this video we actually put alot of effort into this and although we suck the bloopers at the end are pretty funny
(reply to this)

Jonnin (1 month ago)
we kick ass and ya serious we did this movie over like 10 times and it shows in the bloopers there really funny...
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by Pharoah
Somebody else posted something similar to this thread on here, and the reply was to this effect:

Maybe he wanted his guitar teacher to look at his playing (through online lessons)?

Youtube is probebly a good video-uploading site.

I doubt it. If my French is any good, it looked like he was showing off.

Quote by Encore_God
I doubt it. If my French is any good, it looked like he was showing off.

Thought we all agreed that his playing wasn't that good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZEhPH_2w30

Why would you post a video of yourself lip sinking (sp?), to a Slipkont song. It's just a growl.
Wtf is the point
Quote by I-AM-NOT-GOD
what is 'having your carrot skinned'? surely it must be painful, having your penis flayed?

'I love you so much it makes me sick'

Wanna listen to some chilled out, slightly depressing acoustic music?? --------> www.myspace.com/theriftplasticband
Quote by WhiteStripesIII

sadly that person is a better guitarist than me. seriously, i cant even play a chord on guitar without it sounding like someone sat on the guitar first.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Quote by Blackbullet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLeioB-pQnQ

This is even more pointless.

I couldnt stop laughing, what a loser!
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
Search "Smells like Teen Spirit Cover" and watch any of the videos.

did you know the major scale on a piano, starting at whatever note (lets say E). you just go straight up the white keys without hitting a black one. and you got the major scale.

Quote by Pharoah

How can he be better than anyone when he can play only at the most basic level? Speak for yourself.

Sure, everyone was once at that level, but the difference is we didn't make videos and post them on YouTube.

On-topic: You want a pointless video on YouTube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyD-WJ656IM

Why bother?

Quote by Metallicaman42

I couldnt stop laughing, what a loser!

I know, it's just the way he introduces it that makes me laugh. It just makes me feel good that I can actually play guitar.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Sep 1, 2006,
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T8K5PtA5MqY
the voice is worse than the guitar

His voice is fine" Are you ****ing high? How can you give someone like this a break. He played this **** in front of a camera and he had to know it sucked ass. Then he puts it on Youtube. I mean he's asking for it. Anyway... yeah... it sucks ass.

<Han> I love Hitler
Page 1 of 2