i just started listening to these guys and they kick ass definitley the best band ever from canada.
How about Cryptopsy, Gorguts, Quo Vadis and Rush all tie. Kataklysm coming in close second.

Oh and i'm pretty sure they aren't Metal...so *colbert reported*
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
I dont know why but they sound kind of metalcorish to me. Not really too fond of the computer sounds on the guitar, but some of their songs kick ass.
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
i think id throw them into the deathcore genre with job for a cowboy and suicide silence. therefor, my vote is get this into the hardcore forum.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
I don't see them falling under the metalcore genre... I don't even see them coming close to deathcore.

They're alright. Wouldn't be able to listen to them for a long time because the drumming and the guitars get annoying.
They are "Deathcore", but they're better then any other deathcore band in my opinion. Their songs are really technical and tight. I was supposed to see them earlier this summer but they never showed up..
I always thought they were tech-death?

Eh, metal enough for me, at least. I'm seeing em this month.
metal enough for me as well. i think they are a kick-ass band.
Orange Rockerverb 100 + Orange PPC412
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Fender Road Worn Player's Telecaster
This band belongs here, no doubt. Great Tech Death band really. Wouldn't go as far as to say 'the best band ever from Canada', What with Quo Vadis, Cryptopsy and Gorguts as competition.
Quote by BR00TAL
This band belongs here, no doubt. Great Tech Death band really. Wouldn't go as far as to say 'the best band ever from Canada', What with Quo Vadis, Cryptopsy and Gorguts as competition.

qft
WTF is this "deathcore" thing anyway...

these guys are tech death, and therefore belong here.
Quote by jonny 2bags
Hitler probably played a cheap Hondo strat through a solid state 10 watt Ross amp and could'nt pull off a simple pentatonic scale to save his Reich.
Yea these guys are tech death and they are kickass. One of the more promising tech death bands out there.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
I don't think they'd be anything -core, they're some kinda of death metal influenced music. Either way, I like them. Good band.
After Gorguts, they're probably the best from up north. And if they're on RoG, they are definitally metal (although that much should be obvious just by listening to them).
Quote by rich_sg
I think WW3 (if it happens) should be settled on Counter-Strike

USA: Time to own me some communism, take that China!
China: NOOO! You bastaaaaad! I knife you much good, yes yes?
UK: STFU n00bz0rs.
Russia: HE IZ DEFUZING ZE BOMB!
Woods Of Ypres anyone?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.