Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
Quote by JanickClone
I dont think that ANYONE can dislike pink floyd

Probably my least favorite band EVER.

What about Robert Johson or Bob Dylan?
not many people actually dislike Robert Johnson, but there will undoubtably be some idiot whos like "lawl wtf thats like a million eyars old so its t3h ghey!"

EDIT: ah beat to it by guitar?. ive heard people on here dont like Dylan because htey dont like his voice. idiots...
The Beatles.

Considering it's the basis for almost all music today. And everybody likes some music following the Beatles. If not, they shouldn't be on a guitar site.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Red Hot Chili Peppers?
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
im going to say muse, because over 50 percent of ug in my mind likes them, so thats close enough for me( it was for george bush!)
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
Quote by Muphin
Radiohead!

+1

Also, until earlier today, I thought everyone liked SRV.
Quote by Kartman

Way to go, guitar_man_guy!

(You should sig me)

Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers'(Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or T0xicitY to join!
See, everybody just posts a band they like. No. is the answer.

<.<
>.>

Rolling Stones?
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Who can possibly hate Bob Marley?

EDIT: Also, Pink Floyd and the Beatles are hard ones to dislike.COLOR]
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Last edited by Black Star at Sep 1, 2006,
Quote by Black Star
Who can possibly hate Bob Marley?

EDIT: Also, Pink Floyd and the Beatles are hard ones to dislike.

I'm guessing you use the black skin because that colour text is so hard to read in classic.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Quote by ~AdNy
not many people actually dislike Robert Johnson, but there will undoubtably be some idiot whos like "lawl wtf thats like a million eyars old so its t3h ghey!"

EDIT: ah beat to it by guitar?. ive heard people on here dont like Dylan because htey dont like his voice. idiots...

There will be people who have never listened to Johnson or Dylan, so that would rule them out. It could probably rule every band out in the process.

Quote by Pharoah
The Beatles.

Considering it's the basis for almost all music today. And everybody likes some music following the Beatles. If not, they shouldn't be on a guitar site.

What about the people who will only listen to a particular genre and slate every other band that don't belong in it?
Pink Floyd are so boring. And they are not even close to being the best band to listen to whil stoned. But they did influence space rock which later influnced dream pop and shoe gaze so I will give them that credit.
Quote by JanickClone
I dont think that ANYONE can dislike pink floyd

Pink Floyd are ****.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Jimi ****ing hendrix
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Ok, how about musicians. Paganini was pretty damn good on the guitar. Jazz? Classical? Flamenco?

I don't think we could even agree on a song, let alone a band.
Encore God & Asomodai- UG JHS Brotherhood

Encore God: fighting UG Zeppelin-centrism since 2002.
Quote by Toms' anominous
Jimi ****ing hendrix

Alot of people hate him. I think he is cool
Quote by wannabe jesus
See, everybody just posts a band they like. No. is the answer.

<.<
>.>

Rolling Stones?

noooo, the chili peppers seem to be pretty popular on here.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
there's no band that everyone likes. finding a band that no one hates would be hard enough, though i would guess eagles or beatles will be as close as you'll get
But there ARE a lot of people here that also hate RHCP.

My vote for Bob Marley still stands.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
SRV, i find not a lot of people at my school enjoy the blues as much as i do so i would say nay on SRV
hue