I have two guitar cables but I have no idea to set it so it switches from clean to distortion or adding the effects that are on my cube. Do I need to buy something else or did I buy the wrong thing?

I'm not sure how to work it at all really.
If you could help me out that would be really really helpful.

Thanks a ton in advance guys
I have the Cube 30. I saw it recommened some stupid overpriced Boss switch that all the reviews said had a bad delay, so I never bought one. However, I looked at my footswitch (sustain pedal) for my keyboard one day and a light bulb appeared above my head. Tryed it, it worked like a charm, no delay at all. I don't think it ran more than $5. Look for one in a music store.

Bry
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Large Brownie Batter Blizzard with chunks of brownie. *Dairy product orgasm*

Yes, i'm fat
Quote by Bryan52803
I have the Cube 30. I saw it recommened some stupid overpriced Boss switch that all the reviews said had a bad delay, so I never bought one. However, I looked at my footswitch (sustain pedal) for my keyboard one day and a light bulb appeared above my head. Tryed it, it worked like a charm, no delay at all. I don't think it ran more than $5. Look for one in a music store.

Bry

How do you hook it up to the amp tho?

Idk how to add the right effect into the pedal, and make it switch by hitting the pedal.
Idk how to incorporate the effects on the cube to work with the switch.
I really dont get it at all.
im not sure if other pedals work with it but the one you got is the right pedal. i think this is how you do it.

plug the cable into the A side in the pedal and plug the other end of the cable to one of the 3 inputs on the amp (delay/efx/ch select) so that when you push the A pedal, it affects that which youve chosen

then plug another cable into the B side of the pedal and the other end of that cable into one of the 2 other inputs.

i dont know what the A&B input does tho, i think its when you have a splitted cable, but iono.
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
correct me if im wrong but the fs 6 has 2 switches right? thats the one i have for my cube. if you turn your cube around and look at the back there should be 3 inputs for a guitar cable labeled under "Footswitch" the 3 holes are individually labeled "ch select" "EFX" and" Dealy/Reverb" . you said you wanted to switch form clean to distortion, so plug one end of the cable into "ch select" (channel select) and the other into the FS-6 ( the one that says A)

you should be set. just plug in your guitar and crank it up !

if you want to change effects (EFX) plug one cable into the B and then into the efx hole. then turn on whatever effect you want using the knobs up top. when you press the B switch it will turn the effect on or off
MY GEAR :
2000 Jackson SL-3 Soloist
Roland Cube 60
Boss Metal Zone
Dunlop 535q Wah
Shitty DS-1 (AKA Teh Pap3rWeIgHt)

Quote by Nole07
i have like 30 bucks to spend. and i wanna know from first hand experience does it make pp's huge? thanks
Last edited by Jackson > you at Sep 1, 2006,