I live in the UK, so there's nowhere I can try one out... so for those of you who have, what are they like?

I play punk by the way, so no suggesting metal guitars and such. I know, you can play anything on anything, but I'm not looking for a shred machine, am I? I also hate trems. Budget's around 300-400 pounds.
^ asshole, he said no metal music, and 300 pounds is the british monetary system, how bout you pull your head out of your ass and look around
Quote by AngryGuitarist
no, they suck, get a jackson and play metal music!!! dude wtf is 300 pounds, try 300 dollars.

There are countries outside of America and music other than metal
Quote by Aidy Damage

sigged
Quote by Aidy Damage

Member of The White Stripes club
Quote by AngryGuitarist
no, they suck, get a jackson and play metal music!!! dude wtf is 300 pounds, try 300 dollars.

Ignorant.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by AngryGuitarist

Wow.

Seriously, wow.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Quote by AngryGuitarist

I didn't think it was possible for anybody to be as ignorant as you. Congratulations, you win the Dumbass of the Century award.
I never tried those but they look good. I was thinking of buying one when I've had about $600-1000 to spare.
Sent from my iPad.
Yeah, I love the look of there old Morsite copy, and the Airline looks damnsexy IMO. I would get one, swap the Pups, and that would be one bitchin guitar.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
I'm also thinking of the PRS Billy Matin SE. I've played SEs and really liked them. I also like Good Charlotte a lot, and I really love the finish and the inlays... it's only 300 quid now, so I may as well go for it.
Quote by Aidy Damage
I'm also thinking of the PRS Billy Matin SE. I've played SEs and really liked them. I also like Good Charlotte a lot, and I really love the finish and the inlays... it's only 300 quid now, so I may as well go for it.

THe only difference between the Billy Martin and the regular SE guitars is the finish and inlays. So if it's going for 300, then you could get a PRS SE standard for less, but they're exactly the same in terms of quality. Also, there isn't anything else that will make it more suitable for playing Good Charlotte-style music over the reguar SE models. It all depends on whether you think the looks of the Billy martin model are worth paying more money for (depending on whether you do actually pay more money)
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
THe only difference between the Billy Martin and the regular SE guitars is the finish and inlays. So if it's going for 300, then you could get a PRS SE standard for less, but they're exactly the same in terms of quality. Also, there isn't anything else that will make it more suitable for playing Good Charlotte-style music over the reguar SE models. It all depends on whether you think the looks of the Billy martin model are worth paying more money for (depending on whether you do actually pay more money)

Actually they cost the same.

I'll go for the Billy Martin one.
i used to think billy martin was the guitarist in greenday......

when i first began anyway.

now i know there is no guitarist in greenday, just a prat hu only plays power chords,

and it even makes a mess of that
Quote by Aidy Damage
Actually they cost the same.

I'll go for the Billy Martin one.

Do they? Cool. I thought they'd try and rip you off like most sig models.

Hope you like it!

My Music
Quote by srvman
i used to think billy martin was the guitarist in greenday......

when i first began anyway.

now i know there is no guitarist in greenday, just a prat hu only plays power chords,

and it even makes a mess of that

You;ve obviously never heard much Green Day at all. Powerchords are also my best friend...
Quote by Aidy Damage
You;ve obviously never heard much Green Day at all. .

you say it like its a bad thing?
Quote by srvman
you say it like its a bad thing?

Yes. Yes I do. What HAVE you heard by them? They're actually rather good musicians and excellent songwriters, especially Mike Dirnt. Sure, Billie Joe isn't the best guitarist EVER, but he does what he does well and I'd rather listen to that than most other stuff.
Quote by Aidy Damage
Yes. Yes I do. What HAVE you heard by them? They're actually rather good musicians and excellent songwriters, especially Mike Dirnt. Sure, Billie Joe isn't the best guitarist EVER, but he does what he does well and I'd rather listen to that than most other stuff.

There old stuff is great, but the new stuff bites balls. Anyway, go with the eastwood. Do something diffrent. Punk is about having the balls to be diffrent and not give a ****.

i didnt see he was a bad songwriter,
i said he cant play guitar for crap.

my girlfriend loves them so im forced to listen to their "old" stuff which bores me.

she liked them before their last album, it jsut bores me its almost like nirvana only more annoying
Quote by srvman
i didnt see he was a bad songwriter,
i said he cant play guitar for crap.

my girlfriend loves them so im forced to listen to their "old" stuff which bores me.

she liked them before their last album, it jsut bores me its almost like nirvana only more annoying

Almost like nirvana? What in hell? They sound almost nothing like nirvana, especally there old stuff. And how is there old stuff boring when there new **** is a carbon copy of every other topfourty piece of ****ing ****.

Jesus. He tried a PRS SE, he liked it, he's going to buy one. Stop whinging about being "original" and "punk". Nobody cares.

My Music
oh if u buy a prs SE , well ive got one id recomment getting it professionally set up before u start playing cos just out of the. shop its not that great, well mine wasnt , after getting it set up its a dream.

if ur going to use the whammy bar, be careful i almost ****ed mine up by bending too much, and it went out of tune within 2 mins

take a spring out of the back and that should fix it.

great starter guitar for all it is though, and looks great
Quote by zekk
Almost like nirvana? What in hell? They sound almost nothing like nirvana, especally there old stuff. And how is there old stuff boring when there new **** is a carbon copy of every other topfourty piece of ****ing ****.

yeh i am just not a major fan of your sort of music i think so we could never agree , what i think is good and what you think is good are probably two completely different things.
i meant they bored me like nirvana, anyway, i think were going off topic on this thing anyway which is my fault , sorry to threadstarter and zekk.
Some of the Eastwoods are pretty good. A lot of Queens of the Stone Age fans have the GP. I quite fancy the Ichiban or the Del Ray myself.