Quote by jcwear
36 frets!? my fingers only just fit in fret 22 lol

Technically, your finger don't have to "fit inside the fret" ... just float above it.

EDIT: And threadstarter, this guitar has ALOT more than 24 frets judging by the picture on that link.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Quote by La Qotsa
Technically, your finger don't have to "fit inside the fret" ... just float above it.

EDIT: And threadstarter, this guitar has ALOT more than 24 frets judging by the picture on that link.

Funny, I remember him saying 36, not 24
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Metal_Rich

Notice I said, "And threadstarter, this guitar has ALOT more than 24 frets judging by the picture on that link."
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
i don't personally know of any other 36 fret guitars i know some companies make like 27 frets and **** but 36 is ****ing insane
Caparison Dellinger..........
(I'm not sure if it's 36 though, I know it's more than 24)

EDIT: Apple Horn has 27.
( http://cgi.ebay.com/CAPARISON-APPLE-HORN-ORANGE-2005-MODEL-NEW_W0QQitemZ270024481697QQihZ017QQcategoryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem )
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Sep 1, 2006,
i have seen a 39 fret it had a piece of wood curve below the neck shaped lik this |) (tilt head to the left to see teh way it looks)

costs a ton of money, but check ebay for the washburn, and hamer virtuoso (they cost alot too), there are a few more from other companies but i have seen em
Gear:
Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal
"Member of The Straight Edge Club. PM danzig-_- to join."
Quote by into the moat
^ u mean the horus, and its 27

Oops, my bad.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Metal_Rich

High Five
Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
just did sum research and there was talk of sum1 using a 48 fretter witht the neck pickup under the fretboard, and a 60 fretter in which i was guess was both pickups under the neck or it just had the bridge pickup under the fretboard
Gear:
Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
^the pickups must sound kinda ****ty if there under the wood dont u think, and wouldnt the wood sorta bend on the fret board as u fret and on 60 frets wouldnt there be like no room between the frets once u get up to like 40
ya its crazy, but ppl like the pass 24 frets for tapping
Gear:
Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
I wonder what you'd need 36 frets for... must be really fast heavy metal stuff...
"Isn't it amazing anything's accomplished
When the little sensation gets in your way
Not one ambition whisperin' over your shoulder
Isn't it amazing you can do anything " - Gord Downie

From the song " Fireworks"
^^ probably some anonymous youtube shredder needs it cause hes tired of his scales having to end on the 24th fret.
Thirty?

...This is why God gave us slide guitar, boys and girls. Jeez.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."