This may sound totally stupid or it may be reasonable.

I went to a shop near my house and was looking at there pedals, they deal in new pedals but some times have a few second hand. The lady there said she had a Crybaby so i asked if i could give it a test. IT seemed to have a had a bit of wear. My question is

With this pedal do you have to constantly press the pedal will your playing to get the effect? To me thats a bit stupid.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
Lol yeah i couldn't be doing with that. And it had terrible buzzing in the background

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

its not stupid.. it gives you control of your sound. so it doesnt sound like crap
Yes i played the cry baby.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

so did you not notice that it made a different noise as you rocked it with your foot?
Yes i did, i notcied obviously im just saying. Id prefer something that didn't need a rocking motion...

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

it's not one of the better wahs in it's stock form if it's the GCB-95, so it might not have sounded great. You want to be able to moderate the effect though, that's why you rock it back and forth, it isn't much of an effect if you don't. You can also leave it rocked in a position and leave it there. I used one for a clip I was working on last night. all the lead and harmonies are done with a wah, and you can hear the effect only on certain parts, I leave it rocked in certain positions the rest of the time, but it's still on. http://media.putfile.com/juice-podxt
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Lordoflax
...Id prefer something that didn't need a rocking motion...

digitech synith wah i don't really like the sound but you don't need to rock it.
Quote by tristboyer
digitech synith wah i don't really like the sound but you don't need to rock it.

Yeah really not as good as a crybaby
That's like saying you want a guitar that plays itself.
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
get an auto wah you wuss.

wow, someone that is so lazy, they don't want to have to rock their wah back and forth. ha ha ha ha ha ha
NO calm down people Im just saying because I didn't expect to have to do that... therefore it seemed at little strange to me. OK?

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!