Epiphone SG Custom
Marshall TSL60
Digitech Whammy 2
Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss MZ-2 Digital Metalizer
Boss DF-2 Super Feedbacker & Distortion
Boss XT-2 Xtortion etc
its a beautiful guitar, I ordered the Cream color (I didn't know it came in black) from my local guitar shop, But I backed out and boat a vox, anyway They didn't Cancel the order and it came in, so I got to play it, great to play, beautiful, But the third pickup doesn't add as much to the sound as you would think it would, all around great guitar,
depending on your picking style the middle pickup can get in the way, although its never been a problem for me, just for osme of my mates who've played it. all in all its a pretty nice guitar, it plays well and you can get a pretty versatile range of sounds from it.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
g-400's are awesome for the money
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
What exactly is the difference between the g310's and the g400's?
Minister of Zeppelinism, PM TheHeartBreaker to join
#6 member of the oasis fan club
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
'89 fender american strat
Vox ad15vt
Peavey raptor plus EXP(bridge: alnico 2 pro)
yamaha f-310p
One is an alder body and cheaper quality parts go into building it. I also believe the neck is a bolt on but I am not to sure on it.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
the G-400 custom is awesome for the price, and it has a mahogany body nto alder as far as i know, and it has a set neck, not a bolt-on
Quote by The Iron Man
What exactly is the difference between the g310's and the g400's?

body wood, pickups, pickguard, neck joint, inlays, thats probably about it
yamaha rgx a2 is ten times better for the money and is soooooooo versitile and the neck isnt so bloody fat like the g400
Quote by azn_guitarist25
body wood, pickups, pickguard, neck joint, inlays, thats probably about it

IN short, everything.

Either get the g-400, or get nothing.
^yep too true. my epi g-310 may only be good for beginners who like sg guitar shapes otherwise i find everything about it crap. there were even cracks where the fretboard meets the neck
Quote by azn_guitarist25
^yep too true. my epi g-310 may only be good for beginners who like sg guitar shapes otherwise i find everything about it crap. there were even cracks where the fretboard meets the neck

AHAHHAAHH!!! Phil got a g-310!!
HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAA
*Dies*
ssssshhhhh yeh i got a g-310 perfect guitar to take apart when bored. lots of scratches and fingerprints and dirt. and pretty high action since low action = fret buzz but at random frets so yeh too much hassle in doing a re-fret and well its pretty pointless anyway