so is it possible i have an ibanez rg 2 ex1 and its a pretty sweet guitar but i realy want a whammy bar, i was wondering if i could possibly change the bridge or something or hhow would i do that??? would it be cheaper than getting a new guitar???
Quote by casualty01

btw, you're annoying me.

banned.

Cas-
I really don't know but i heard adding a whammy bar after the giutar is made, it does'nt sound so great so i would consider just buying a new guitar
Dimebag Is God!!!!

President Of The Official Dimebag Darrell Fan Club
PM Me to Join

Member #28 of the Official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
canyou link me to the model please?

also- does it have any type of trem? if its a fixed bridge guitar- then it will probably be better just to get a new guitar- you problem wouldnt want to **** up this guitar
It's a hardstail, the Ex line is a GC exclusive that's basically a 321 with a photoflame and fake EMGs.
haha
^ o ok

then its not worth it to **** up that guitar - trus tme

to put a trem, and you probably want a floyd rose, its would be 100-200 for a good trem, and you dont sound like you know wood work at all- so another 100-200 just for the routing, locking tuners40-60, refinish cuz it will probably get ****ed up-100-200
\

its alot opf money , just get another guitar- plus - you would have to install a neck shim as well
ya im probably just gonna save and buy a new guitar, probably a schecter or a jackson flying v thanks anyway though
Quote by casualty01

btw, you're annoying me.

banned.

Cas-