Me and a few mates are being really lame and writting a concept album.

Its just rough right now.....but this is a few ideas i had for an intro song. Its gonna be a pretty dark album, so we want something light to start it off.

There are a couple of bum notes in there, but like i say its rough ideas right now.

Crit for Crit

http://iain.dmusic.com/
Servant woman! Fetch me a drying cloth at once!!
Quote by Gilmour_Wylde
an intro song. Its gonna be a pretty dark album, so we want something light to start it off.
Same thing here

A predominantly dark album with an upbeat intro song =)

Very cool piece. Great flow, beautiful gutiarwork. Reminds me of a Pink Floyd album, kind of, in the sense that it starts out with a nice little musical jam. I'd say definitely keep this one - it hints at a quality album to come \m/

Crit for crit? Here's the upbeat intro of my own planned album
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=424817
i like this song, its a good piece of gutiar work. It makes me think of an opeth breakdown, but more upbeat. And for some reason gets me thinking of irish folk. Its a really good intro i think, maybe add one or two more layers that come in, like a keyboard etc. Bring in a keboard at about 40 seconds in, just holding chords if you want, that would improove the sound. Nice piece though.
Crit mine? link in sig.(the untitled instrumental is closest to complete, and it changes at about 1 min 20 so fast forward if you get bored?) thanks.
Last edited by chobbsy at Sep 1, 2006,
Very good and fitting of your user title, though some of the notes were out of key.
Quote by chobbsy
i like this song, its a good piece of gutiar work. It makes me think of an opeth breakdown, but more upbeat. And for some reason gets me thinking of irish folk. Its a really good intro i think, maybe add one or two more layers that come in, like a keyboard etc. Bring in a keboard at about 40 seconds in, just holding chords if you want, that would improove the sound. Nice piece though.
Crit mine? link in sig.(the untitled instrumental is closest to complete, and it changes at about 1 min 20 so fast forward if you get bored?) thanks.

Actually youre right....i went for ages without looking at this post, and re recorded it with an organ part. Soon as i sort out my dmusic account, ill post it.
Servant woman! Fetch me a drying cloth at once!!