Page 1 of 5
So, people of UG, do you have the look to go along with the instrument? Some people look like born guitarists, and some guitarists looks like, well, non-guitarists. When me and my drummer were starting a band, he didnt know I played guitar, and he said to me "Whoa, you play guitar? But you look like a total faggot!", and yea, and out other guitarist has the whole "guitarist" look, everything that generally goes with guitar, I dotn know how to describe it.

But anyways, do YOU have the guitarist look, or do you look like one of those people who wouldnt even know how to hold a guitar, but can play circles around someone?
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
My mates all tell me i have the look of a lead guitarist...apparently...lol
No one thinks I can play the guitar.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Nah, I don't look like I should play guitar.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Nope. not one bit. im still 14 :P: oh well. i still play though no matter what
This Week's Random Sig;;

Quote by stepco12345
Oh, and maggotx3, i love your avatar, it is quite humourous.
I look like a mathematician or something. So no, not really.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Yes, Yes I do.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Well, pretty much every white male at my school plays guitar, so it's hard to define the "guitarist" look.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
I don't think so.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
I used to look much more like a rocker then now. When i started college i started dressing slightly different. I think i still look like i play guitar, but in a different way. it's more subtle now.

-chris-
<DInkyDaisy>I would so have sex with tauket now.
<SpacedOut>I'd kill to have tauket naked in a bath of warm milk right now.
<Blnkgttrst>Oh Chris, you're what the Spaniards call "El Terrible"
<Jallas>chris you're hot in bed
i don't know..i play guitar thats good enough for me lol..everything else just falls in place
"The guitar is just a wonderful instrument. It's everything: a bartender, a psychiatrist, a housewife. its everything, but it's elusive." -Les Paul
I dunno, but I remember someone talking about 'the bassist look' in the show off your bass thread...

i got about 4/5
i look really cool while i have my guitar strapped and everything (who doesnt?).... i get told i look more like a pianist though
i dont think i have the guitarist look but one guitarist in our band looks just like izzy stradlin when he plays AND he plays a tele.
im a skinny guy it doesnt even look like i can hold a guitar let alone play one ppl are like "damn can you even lift that?" lol
Quote by campbell92
I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.
I have the look alright..............everyone points it out
If you are reading this, GET A JOB!!
i don't look like a guitarist
although personally i think a guitar like goes when i actually am playin it
but
i have fat fingers with stubby nails so it doesn't look like guitarist hands either
damn
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Some girl told me a couple of weeks back that it doesn't look like I play the guitar. But she hasn't seen me play yet...
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
i dont at all
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I look like I probably belong working in a mailroom or something, but I still play a hell of a lot better than most people who look like stereotypical guitarists.
[SIZE=

does this fine gentleman look like a guitarist? he does if you think about it. if you said yes, then you could probably tell that i'm a guitarist.
Yea ,I do. Entirely.
The classic rock guitarist look.
Im skinny, Longish hair, something like syd barrets strange afro thing now. Tall, Thin limbs, Spidery hands fingers and feet.
My cheeks are hollow and you can clearly see my ribs.
Blue eyes, brown hair. Yep.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
not at all

i look more like the italian soccer player that i am. People would never guess i play guitar. Probably something about my whole fauxhawk look, but my clothes are "guitarist"...i guess?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
im a black kid with nappy hair.

you do the math
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
i don't have the guitarist look at all. i look more like a gangster black guy. but damn i can play the hell outta anyone i know. lots of people in my school that i meet for the first time think i'm gangsta. i kinda am but, ya don't see that many gangstas playing guitar.
Quote by Ace88
not at all

i look more like the italian soccer player that i am. People would never guess i play guitar. Probably something about my whole fauxhawk look, but my clothes are "guitarist"...i guess?

what kind of italian soccer player has a faux hawk . ive been told i look like the italian goal kepper
i guess i kinda do..

but if i cut off my hair i'd probably look like a normal dude....... that wears a beanie
Quote by Vornik
Observe how when the original target of the flamings flees the scene, bleeding from the ego, the UGer will often target other predators out of shere instinctual need to h8 da n00bz.
In best Mitch Hedburg voice I can do.

"No I don't look like a guitar. I look like a human"
Page 1 of 5