Here is a little cover of one of my favorite melodies, Dire, Dire Docks from Mario 64! Keep listening, because I go distorted about halfway through the song. Man, it was fun doing that cover...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=427537&songID=4390084

oh yeah, if you don't remember the level, its the water one with the pirate ship, where the scary lookin' eel comes out, and you have to go inside the ship to grab the star.
Last edited by HeWhoSlaps at Sep 1, 2006,
I dont remember the song in the game, but it sounds pretty cool. Mario on guitar always pwns. The distorted bit sounds a good also. well done im still lerning that mario 1. How i can say how it goes on an interne forum... hmm o well i duno lol well doen
oh yeah! dire dire docks is the one upstairs, with the water bugs. jolly roger bay is the one i'm thinking of. thanks man!
I have a version of this on piano...i think it's in the link in my sig down at the bottom of my Dmusic page under "Super Mario and Legend of Zelda Songs" or something to that effect.
But yea, back to your song =P...i like it a lot...very nice and peaceful at first, exactly how it is in the game, and then WHAM-O, awesome distortion and drums...love it, bud. The bends in the distorted part sound off pitch a little, but just barely...the rest is great.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.
yeah, i just noticed the bend problem after i put it oin the site, thank you by the way!

that piano stuff is awesome! you are really talented!
Last edited by HeWhoSlaps at Sep 1, 2006,