This band is easily becoming one of my favorites. They're just so good at arranging songs and where everything goes. I love it. They're what real music should be. I just love Drops Of Jupiter. My favorite by far has to be Calling All Angels. Such great vocals and concept. Music is just great. Listen to them. You shouldn't regret it.
Ballz On Parade
Part of the Emo Dies in 2007 club, PM DownInAHole. or cockzit to join
well. I bought Drops of Jupiter when it came out, like 3/4 years ago, I liked it, but then moved on and never listened to it again. not long ago i decided to have a listen and honestly, I found it so dull and repetitive. I mean, all the things they do are allready being done by some other artist that does it better. The arrangements... are simple, not brilliant, nothing special, not worth it.
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
I have only heard that one song years ago, and I didn't like it really - too bon jovi-ish......Not my cup of tea really.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club

sorry but that is kinda funny.

but, ive never listened to train. so, ill have to check it sometime. haha

edit:

hhaa at that video.

It has been scientifically proven that Train is bad music!

xD
she doesn't own a dress.. hair is always a mess...
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
You guys need more adult alternative in your life.
Ballz On Parade
^Train is not alternative IMO, it's pretty straight forward pop music
Nah, it's a genre called adult alternative. Which is like contemporary. Like Seal.
Ballz On Parade
Quote by crash 2.0
Nah, it's a genre called adult alternative. Which is like contemporary. Like Seal.

LMAO my earliest music memory is listening to Seal and Hootie and the Blowfish with my dad.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by #1 synth

thats harsh man, to be put on the same list as the likes of Justin Timberlake and Alterbridge

Ok, Train is terrible, Alter Bridge is worse, but how can you disrespect JT? He's written some of the best pop songs of the last few years. (discluding Nsync of course)
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
k, Creed/Alter Bridge are a million times better than JT will ever be IMHO and thats saying something as I actually made an 'I hate alterbridge' t-shirt {my friend took it though ). I mean seriously...

actually, i'll meet you semi-halfway here. His beats are catchy and make you want to dance which is one of the points of pop... however, as soon as his voice hits the song I lose all respect for him and any 'talent' he may posess.
Quote by crash 2.0
Nah, it's a genre called adult POP. Which is like contemporary. Like Seal.

Alter Bridge ain't that bad
Hmm, quite liked Drops of Jupiter when it was around, though some of the lyrics were rather cringeworthy.
Cmon, but you guys have to had likd songs like these when you were younger in your moms car while she put something on like star 99.9
Ballz On Parade
yeah i did like them. not anymore. so, i liked it when i was young, how can it be called adult alternative?
I dunno to tell you the truth but the music they play as Adult alternative sounds a lot like something Train would do. And why do you people hate them?
Ballz On Parade
Wow, not nearly as much on Train as I thought there'd be. Their new album is SOOO good. Save Me San Francisco. I like it more than all of their other albums. Pretty much all of them are love songs though. Great album and it's great that they're back together, for not at least.

Does anyone know what the lyrics to "This Ain't Goodbye" mean?
There be no shelter here.