Page 1 of 10
you guys ever see girls underwear in school. like when they sit down and thong comes out. or you even got to see up a girls skirt. i like when tht happens. any one hve any storys or ever get caught looking?
hell yea nig, straight ill
Catcher In The Rye Is One Of The Best Books Ever Club

member #1 of the jim belushi club
My close friend who was a girl, gave me a huge peak one time. Ohh it was heaven, but we were just friends. So yeah. But still, good stuff.

Edit: I have not seen that girl in a few years. And I really miss her.
Last edited by guitar? at Sep 1, 2006,
Of course people have, I used to have daily competitions with a friend on who saw the best/ the most.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
yes
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
dude...if ur a guy...and u dont see a girls underwear at one point or another at school when they sit down ur either gay or just not looking hard enough
Member 3 of the FINAL FANTASY VII club.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Oh, just gotta add, the best peeks are the ones where they aren't wearing any at all. Oh how I loved gym class...
this one girl was puting her shoes on and she was wearing a skirt and she was standing up putting them on and i was in front of her. so i got a good peak. i cant wait till i see one without any underwear on
dude. man i go to a catholic school and everyone has to wear skirts and like half the girls dont wear underwear. and they sit down and we do circle with desks sometimes so your right across from like 6 girls and like half them dont cross their legs.
Quote by wambulance
this one girl was puting her shoes on and she was wearing a skirt and she was standing up putting them on and i was in front of her. so i got a good peak. i cant wait till i see one without any underwear on

oh goody!

and is that when your balls are gonna drop?
Oh god, I feel real sad now. I have not seen that girl in forever.

I probably could haved tapped that sweet ass.
i had sex in the janitors room, but thats another story haha umm....yeah i see a **** load of thongs everyday, i love gym class too ^^
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Quote by alaub1491
dude. man i go to a catholic school and everyone has to wear skirts and like half the girls dont wear underwear. and they sit down and we do circle with desks sometimes so your right across from like 6 girls and like half them dont cross their legs.

take me to your school
Quote by sicformyage
lmao that happend yesterday... we were doin the hed shoulders neese and toes dance

OMG dude that dance is the best!!

*runs off and does it 5 times*

Yeah, these sluts at my school, when we do long jump in track whenever we land we got this huge shot of their thongs, and i saw my gym teacher looking once and he was like laughing his ass off...
Quote by happytimeharry
All the time, but it's not like I'm looking for it. Girls are my school are just sluts...

that's, like, standard.
there was a girl in chemistry and her pants were like.....WAY down the other day and you could see everything from behind. slutty girl though, she probably dindt care.
Catcher In The Rye Is One Of The Best Books Ever Club

member #1 of the jim belushi club
Lol, ever just want to take scissors, run up behind a girl and snip her thong off? That calls for a Lol.
This is possibly the most pathetic thread ever
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
a good freind of mine had her thong sticking a good 3-5 inches out. to bad it wasnt a good looking thong.
Dude i have seen chicks throw them around in the halls.('cause i told them to)
!PRS Custom 24 ten top!
Ric 4001!!
Fender Cyclone 2
2x Harmony Acoustics
Goya 107 Range Master

Quote by x8blitzkid8x
people ruin metal like a7x.
Quote by happytimeharry
All the time, but it's not like I'm looking for it. Girls are my school are just sluts...

You're a slut, you should be looking at my underwear
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by happytimeharry

I am ...

I'm not wearing any
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by happytimeharry
Oh, just gotta add, the best peeks are the ones where they aren't wearing any at all. Oh how I loved gym class...

i envy you...
ya ive seen things a couple of times(some of which i wish i hadnt seen, fat chicks,)
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
^amen
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Gym. Ohgod I love gym. The girls almost allways are wearing ass shorts, and usually thongs or something of the like. We get nice peaks. The best is when a hot girl is the "leader" or excercises that week. If its a low enough cut shirt you can see it all, and if were lucky no bra, or a nice sexy lacey one. The best looks of ass are when me and my friend spied on cheerleading practice, and hlaf the girls wern't wearing panties, or they were wearing thongs. THANK YOU CHEERLEADING PRACTICE BEING DURING SCHOOL!!! **** YEAH!
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Well, I sit with my neighbors at lunch, who I am kind of morally supposed to hang out with if you know what I mean. I really don't like them too much, but anyway. At lunch, there is this one girl who, every day, sits down and has her thong hanging out of her pants. I find it pretty awesome, but no joke: the kids I sit with find it disgusting. The two girls are understandable, but the other two guys!!!??? Are they gay?? I know their not. But jesus... Anyway....

/daily rant
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

hhaha hell yah there was this kid in my grade, he could spot a thong from across the cafeteria it was amazing
Quote by flyingjew34
Well, I sit with my neighbors at lunch, who I am kind of morally supposed to hang out with if you know what I mean. I really don't like them too much, but anyway. At lunch, there is this one girl who, every day, sits down and has her thong hanging out of her pants. I find it pretty awesome, but no joke: the kids I sit with find it disgusting. The two girls are understandable, but the other two guys!!!??? Are they gay?? I know their not. But jesus... Anyway....

/daily rant

Maybe there just not ass fans. There sthis one really hot heaavly religious girl at my school who I swear was wearing no panties the other day. When she sat she had the best Blue jean camel toe i've ever seen.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Are you 11?

Have both your balls dropped yet, or is one still lodged inside your intellect?

Sigh.
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic