Hi!
I'm looking for a guitar that I can have as my little project... I want it to be a lead guitar, so trem would be required, prolly a floyd..
Anyway, I don't want it to be too expensive, as I said, I'll have it as my little project, you know, to try different pups and stuff, scratch things into, put stickers on and stuff.. Something that I don't have to care all too much about.. Although ofcourse, I want it to sound good, I don't want anything cheap enough to make it sound crap, and I'd also like it to be shaped cool, somewhat like the ESP KH series or something.. You get the picture...
Soo... Any advice on this little piece of scratchingmonster?

Thanks in advance!
Oh sorry, forgot to mention the sound I wanted.. I'm into a Metal Lead guitar sound!
Thanks again!
I think a good used Ibanez or Charvel would be great. Check eBay.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Quote by Stuffie!
Hi!
I'm looking for a guitar that I can have as my little project... I want it to be a lead guitar, so trem would be required, prolly a floyd..
Anyway, I don't want it to be too expensive, as I said, I'll have it as my little project, you know, to try different pups and stuff, scratch things into, put stickers on and stuff.. Something that I don't have to care all too much about.. Although ofcourse, I want it to sound good, I don't want anything cheap enough to make it sound crap, and I'd also like it to be shaped cool, somewhat like the ESP KH series or something.. You get the picture...
Soo... Any advice on this little piece of scratchingmonster?

Thanks in advance!

ive got one if you wanted. i dont remember what its is. it needs to be rewired. but the pups are still working. the neck was replaced becasue it broke. it was repainted lime green. its yours for 50+ shipping. it also comes with a hardshell case. pm me if your interested
I know Rondo sells a super-strat style guitar for 130-ish with a Floyd Rose. The trem probably isn't that quality but the routing is there to drop in a OFR or good LFR. It will leave lots of money for your upgrades.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?