Can some people could tell me if i'm being innovative at all? (i'm from nc so anything like this is pretty unheard of around here.seriously.) I like the Gothenburg sound, maybe more guitar harmonies, "beauty and the beast" vocals, and a cellist and violinist, and piano/keyboard,very melancholy (: Also, i always use scales similar to Bach's Toccata And Fugue,(the scary piano thingy that's always in cartoons) eh i guess you could say like cradle of filth's but less progressive synth sounding. not into their cheesyness though. i know bands like tristania are kinda similar but i don't like the lyrics. movies like nosferatu. edgar allen poe, etc,etc... Sorry if this is long and pointless, i just wanted to build on my ideas and see if people thought this might be cool.
Spongerob47
What?? what i was describing, oh crap, i guess i didn't have good wording.sry
Spongerob47
That's the kind of stuff i've been writing, if it's impossible to tell i guess i can because i wrote it.
Spongerob47
Why don't you stop telling us about it and instead go write it, and let us hear it! Get out of here - go buy Reason and a mic until you get your Theatre of Tristaniac Bridely Coiling Sukkubus Filth, and then come back to us.
Quote by spike_8bkp
Why don't you stop telling us about it and instead go write it, and let us hear it! Get out of here - go buy Reason and a mic until you get your Theatre of Tristaniac Bridely Coiling Sukkubus Filth, and then come back to us.

This.

Also, Good to see that you're still around spike
</IMO>
Thanks a lot. I was just asking for opinions, as i said, it's not like there's anyone where i live to even try that out with.
Spongerob47
As long as you execute it in an excitingly, fresh way.........then yea....go for it. Just make sure you don't sound like another cheap Tristania ripoff band.
sounds like Leave's Eyes to me.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist