When I hit pinch Harmonics at high pitches (lets say, pretty much any fret on the 1st string), they dont really scream like when I hit them at lower pitches.

Is my gear the problem? Or is the technique different?
I think its just technique, keep messing around try and find the right sweet spot.
It could be your gear.

Some cheaper pickups just don't pick up super high registers.

What guitar and amp are you playing through?
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
the unwound strings (G B e) are generally harder to get a good pinch out of, it takes a lot of practice and more concentration/discipline to get a good one.
Quote by Metalology

................../´¯/)
...............,/¯..//
............./....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
.../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.('( ...´(..´......,~/'...')
..\.................\/..../
...''...\.......... _.·´
....\..........(

bassmonkey16@nexopia
im using an esp f-50 through a randall rg200g2.

its probably(ihope) my gear

i cant find the sweet spot, ive tried everywhere on the string. certain spots produce a betters sound, but its still not that as hot as the other harmonics
To my knowledge (I've never played your guitar though), the pickups in the F-50 are pretty muddy and lack upper register oomph.

You can try changing that by putting your amp settings as follows:
Bass: 11 oclock
Mids: 3 oclock
Treble: 3 oclock

And have your contour control either at minimum or in the middle. I've never played your amp either, but usually you should try avoiding putting your contour control too high when playing lead.
Quote by Kutanmoogle
To my knowledge (I've never played your guitar though), the pickups in the F-50 are pretty muddy and lack upper register oomph.

You can try changing that by putting your amp settings as follows:
Bass: 11 oclock
Mids: 3 oclock
Treble: 3 oclock

And have your contour control either at minimum or in the middle. I've never played your amp either, but usually you should try avoiding putting your contour control too high when playing lead.

Alright why?

My setup is:

Bass: 1 o clock
mids 8 o clock
treble: 3 o clock

and my contor is like 2 o clock

haha wow i suck.

im not home now thuogh, so when i get home ill try your settings

edit: and the pickups are muddy its annoying.
Having your contour high cuts your mids, and mids are the part of the EQ that make your guitar stand out over other instruments.

Whenever I play an amp with a contour knob, I actually turn it all the way to the minimum, but I like my mids to the max.