Damn, I don't like metalcore that much, but these are ****ing brutal! (In a good way) The grunts are great too very evil sounding. The drums are really loud and sound weird but goes well with the music. I aslo liked the mellow part, a great way to incorporate the bass more. Overall you guys are pretty damn good.

If you have the time could you rate/review us
Last edited by krymson at Oct 26, 2006,
Quote by krymson
Damn, I don't like metal that much, but these are ****ing brutal! (In a good way) The grunts are great too very evil sounding. The drums are really loud and sound weird but goes well with the music. I aslo liked the mellow part, a great way to incorporate the bass more. Overall you guys are pretty damn good.

If you have the time could you rate/review us

Thanks alot, I just reviewed your band awhile ago and i left you a crit
yeah i loved the riffs and stuff man, but I wasnt crazy about the singer... I usually love some heavy singing but his was just weird in some spots. I'll be nice and add you guys though because I'm a supporter of local music.
Quote by ready4thebreak
yeah i loved the riffs and stuff man, but I wasnt crazy about the singer... I usually love some heavy singing but his was just weird in some spots. I'll be nice and add you guys though because I'm a supporter of local music.

Thanks alot, me and Anthony work hard making up those riffs. It gets harder and harder each song. Glad you enjoyed it.
That was f'n sic....the whole overall band reminded me of Job For A Cowboy n be careful not to **** up ur vocal chords bro....u mind critting my short songs? in the sig
yea i agree, that is sick s***. if the recording was a little better it would be brutal.

what are you using to record?
Hamer Californian Elite
Ovation Celbrity Deluxe Acoustic
Line 6 Spider II 75 watt
Fender MA-1 3/4 Size Acoustic
Digitech GNX3 Effects Pedal
UNDER CONSTRUCTION: Custom Electric
^ Thanks. We recorded with our drummers friend. He bought some system at Guitar Center for like 500 bucks. He could have mastered it a little better and cut it cleaner but he was in a hurry. I dont know exactly what the name of the system he was using was though
craziness. i liked it. get a better recording and you're good to go

josh
To one of the guys that posted here eariler, dethknell isn't just a place in WoW. it is the bell toll that is rung after someone dies
Quote by haz_uk
i cant believe you named your band after a place in world of warcraft :p

Heh yeah, I knew what a DeathKnell was before that game came out. But we were going to name the band Macabre at first, then we found out someone else had that name. (Yeah I know, I'm dumb) But My other guitarist was like how about "Death Meal?" which is a Cannible Corpse song. And I misunderstood him and was like "What? DeathKnell? Wait I know what that means." And we just stuck with DeathKnell
I HATE SCREAMING CAUSE IT SUCKS. but i love the riffs and u guys are extermely talented. bands like just have to sing and u guys would be very highly regarded and appreciated by many. keep up the riffing riffs though. remember triviun used to scream and they r actuall y going to start to sing cause they realize they can become better
Quote by puppetmasters
I HATE SCREAMING CAUSE IT SUCKS. but i love the riffs and u guys are extermely talented. bands like just have to sing and u guys would be very highly regarded and appreciated by many. keep up the riffing riffs though. remember triviun used to scream and they r actuall y going to start to sing cause they realize they can become better

singing doesnt go with the style of music we play. We've tried it and it sounds out of place. Thanks for the critique. Me and the other guitarist with keep riffing our riffs lol
Nice!
the whole sound is the metal that makes me wanna wet myself, in as good way.
Pretty brutal, specialy with the ranges of well, everything in the song.
****ing intense, one of the best i've heard in "Promote Your Band"
Quote by RawrDemon
Allow me to summarize it:

YUM YUM HILARY DUFF, LOL!

lolz at teh led zeplinn!

If you want a band logo PM me
Quote by zObiPhiOn
could you give the tabs?

You can't be serious man. Me and the other guitarist worked hard on those guitar riffs and we don't trust anyone on the internet. Sorry
Damn good man, damn good. The vocalist reminds me of the vocalist of a band from around here called Misguided Agression. Anyways, great job guys, if you want you can check out my brothers band, www.myspace.com/ourladyofbloodshed, three of the recordings of theirs are bad sound quality, but one of them is done well, and there is a new cd from them coming out soon redoing the bad sound quality demo songs and then adding more . Once my band has some stuff recorded, I'll let you know.
Instruments were good. Not too good recording though.
The vocals were... boring, and bad imo. Didnt have any energi and it sounds awful. Dont get me wrong, Im no anti screaming. I scream myself.
Yahyah