vintage noisless maybe... or if you want something even crunchier the tex mex's (blues pick ups but they can get a good rock/punk tone)
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Well you have alot of options. Id recommend you first look under the pickguard to see if the bridge is routed for a humbucker. If it is your best bet would be installing a high output humbucker like a seymour duncan JB, or dimarzio tone zone, anything thats got some power to it. If your guitar is only routed for SSS then just get some mini-sized humbuckers.

Check out the tone wizard and pickup guides on seymour duncans and dimarzios site, theyll give you a good idea of what goes well with what.
Gear

Soon to have Carvin California Carved Top
Fender MIM Strat (Warthog, Spotlight, Condor)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
VOX Valetronix Combo
Boss ME-50
Alvarez Acoustic
DiMarzio Choppers across the board, or a Chopper/Fast Track 2 rig. They get a sound close to a full-size humbucker but with a little bit of bite.
Hi, I'm Peter
Go to this site

http://www.dimarzio.com/

Go to the pickup picker in the bottom right corner. and follow the prompts. that will give you a basic idea of what you wanna get. then look for similar pickups from other brand or dimarzio
Member #25 of the Ibanez SZ over RG Club! PM ibanez4life SZ! to join

Ibanez SZ320BK, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Statocaster, Laney Cub 12

Quote by Punk2Guitar
your my hero

Quote by benjy118
I love you

Thank you very much
My budget ranges from anywhere from 0-100 Bucks, and I use the Behringer V-Ampire.
i think people would recommend to grab more money and to upgrade the amp to get more of a better sound out of the guitar