hey people

how ya's going?

i've been looking for an amp on eBay and I came across a Fender G-DEC. I read a review for it in a guitar mag and it said this amp is good. There's no other bids and the starting bid is $350 (rrp $599)

I'll only be using it to practise in my house with my telecaster.

Any help quick would be awesome. The bidding closes in 2 and a half hours

Thanks, Lowana
I think the G-dec is an awesome little practice amp, but I still dont think its worth 350 bucks. If its a hell of a lot cheaper than any other site and you want it I say go for it. Keep in mind that it is only a practice amp and would fail horribly at anything other than that IMO.
Rockybo on Gwar: "What costumes? They're from fucking outer-space, you retard."
Quote by guitarist_mylow
thanks for ya advice

i ended up winning the auction

cya

poor guy, guess its your money, good luck with it..350 your gettin closed to used tube combo range..
keep in mind it was 350 Aus
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by d_byrne23
poor guy, guess its your money, good luck with it..350 your gettin closed to used tube combo range..

He already said he was just going to use it for practice. He probably doesn't want or need a tube combo for practicing at home.
i have one, great cleans, sounds tube like and im serious bout that. would work wonders with ur tele

go for it

dont take pedals or humbuckers to well lol u get scratchy break up with humbuckers and most distrtion pedals

hope this helps
gear4music indianapolis // Blackstar HT-1R Metal
I actually tried a few guitars with one at GC and had quite a blast playing with the backing tracks and what not. If they were a little cheaper I wouldn't mind buying one myself.
dude, whoever said i'm a guy, i'm not, i'm female. just cos i play guitar.

and anyways, i didn't want a cheaparse amp that would have crap sound and probably be unusable after like 6 months or a year. i WILL upgrade when i get a band together, but for now this will do me just fine.
Quote by timi_hendrix
It's a good practice amp, but for anything else it's not that good.

its a great practice amp. I bought one for my younger brother for christmas.

It had quite a few decent tones, and I was even able to coax a halfway good distortion out of it for metal. The cleans were great! The tuner and I believe it also has a metronome.

Great amp for the purpose it serves. can't be beat for the price, really.