Hey,
i have a AX1500G with a washburn X-11
sometimes i feel that the noise is minimal and at other time i fell its just too ****ty.
all on the same patch.
i was wondering whether the voltage and electricity or an external force can have any effect on the noise. and if so ... any remedies??

thanks
Yeah, a poorly regulated power supply or obsolete wiring/grounding methods in your house/practice room/veue can increase the amount of hum and noise, as can the presence of any nearby electrical devices containing transformers- TVs, monitors, florescent lights etc.
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
Try using batteries instead of a power supply with your Korg, sometimes power supplies can add to the noise. Also try plugging your amp into different wall sockets and see which is quieter, or maybe use a filtered and regulated power strip. Oh, and replace your leads as well, a faulty lead can produce a heck of a lot of noise and crackle.
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
like said, check ur guitar lead, input jack on the guitar, all wire connections.
dont play near a computer or while a dimmer light or fan is on.

either get a higher end power source (if chaining) or use batteries.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011