Well, I've been wondering about this, Which pedal is better, the Little Big muff or the Big Muff, Both are priced at the same price in my local shop, and I'm going to buy my dad one for his birthday, he has an american telecaster, he has a Marshall MG100DFX Amplifier and the sound he wants is hard to explain, but I've seen someone else trying the Little Big Muff and it was perfect, but is there a difference in sound/quality? Please help me because his bithday is in 2 weeks! thanks in advance.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
i think they are the same soundwise, the little is just more compact with the knobs and all
'87 Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Archtop
Laney LC15R
The little big muff is bassier than the US one. There's also the Russian muff, which I think is "edgier" than the other two, and is also bassier than the US unit. It takes a bit of tweaking to stop the bass getting too overpowering with the little muff, but once you find the right setting it sounds nice. Another thing to note is that if you have big feet then it can get pretty hard to stomp on the little muff. You kind of have to be careful with it, or you end up stomping on the tone/sustain/volume controls.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by anarchy_skater
Well, I've been wondering about this, Which pedal is better, the Little Big muff or the Big Muff, Both are priced at the same price in my local shop, and I'm going to buy my dad one for his birthday, he has an american telecaster, he has a Marshall MG100DFX Amplifier and the sound he wants is hard to explain, but I've seen someone else trying the Little Big Muff and it was perfect, but is there a difference in sound/quality? Please help me because his bithday is in 2 weeks! thanks in advance.

Steal his amp, sell it, and buy him a new one!