hey, in about two months i was either going to get a new guitar or a new amp, and i was wondering what anyone on UG would say,i'm perfectly content with my amp, but i know it's nto the best, it's a lil Randall 30w, but it's fine for now, i was considering getting either a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser or an Ibanez S470, price doesn't matter as long as it's not over 650 dollars
yeah, thing is i'm only 15, and my room's like in the middle of the house, lol, and guitar center doesn't carry peavey, at least my both my local ones don't, so i'm looking around to see if any of the no name music stores round my house have any, oh well, i really like that hellraiser though, i'll prolly end up getting it and getting that amp over the summer
Quote by Chad11491
yeah, thing is i'm only 15, and my room's like in the middle of the house, lol, and guitar center doesn't carry peavey, at least my both my local ones don't, so i'm looking around to see if any of the no name music stores round my house have any, oh well, i really like that hellraiser though, i'll prolly end up getting it and getting that amp over the summer

yea we know guitar center doesnt carry peavey they never have and probobly never will. if you want a peavey look at sam ash.
I asked a guy working there and he said Peavey doesnt pay Guitar Center to stock their supplies, so they wont. Same with ESP.
EVH