No, it's not good at all. Invest in a nice tube combo for that price and you'll get an amp that will last you a very long time. Look at the Marshall DSL combo.
Quote by Aidy Damage
No, it's not good at all. Invest in a nice tube combo for that price and you'll get an amp that will last you a very long time. Look at the Marshall DSL combo.

Exactly, look at some good combos instead. What's your price range? There's no point getting a halfstack unless you're willing to pay for a good one
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
if your getting a halfstack dont buy ss because there is no point shitty sound that just gets worse when you turn it up. Buy a Marshall dsl or check out some other combos/heads that are tube. I think Tube heads are about 2.5 times louder then ss and just start to sound better when you turn it up.

Quote by travis__002
what are some good halfstacks1000-1500

You can get a great head for that price Marshall Dsl/tsl, Peavey 5150/6505, Used Mesa's.
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
Last edited by dez_cole at Sep 2, 2006,
price range: 400-650 max. can somebody recommend me somethin real good and real loud. and big. i dont kno y but i want it big
Quote by pfcRT
price range: 400-650 max. can somebody recommend me somethin real good and real loud. and big. i dont kno y but i want it big

drop your guitar and consider doing sumthing else with your time.
Fender CIJ Mustang
Fender Jagstang
Fender MIM Custom Telecaster
Fender MIM Strat
Peavey Classic 50 2x12
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender PT-100 Tuner
Boss SD-1
EH Small Clone
Vox Wah
Digitech Digidelay