sweet man. this is epic. did you use the program eastwest symphonic orchestra for this?
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
tried reason. played the peices individually then put the samples together.
so wait, you played all the instruments?
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Pretty cool piece. I like the simple, yet effective percussion. The strings give off a grand vibe, so this seems fitting for an intro to an album or a movie

One thing I noticed, though, is that it pretty much stays at the same pace all the way through. It needs some kind of build up or rising tension, leading up to a thundering climax (which would go well with this type of percussion).

Other than that, though, it's pretty solid =)

Crit for crit? Oddly enough, I've also got an orchestral piece.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=425002

One's called Malophonius and the other is Exphétus. Malophonius is better, but I'm more concerned with getting feedback for Exphétus (the worser one)
I thought you said you couldn't compose? That's ****ing epic! Wanna get together at some point in the future and collaborate?

Keep up the good work
id love to! i never did music at school. what the hells a crescendo!?!? heh lol i joke.

actually what is it?
Quote by NeptuneUK
id love to! i never did music at school. what the hells a crescendo!?!? heh lol i joke.

actually what is it?

Where it gets all loud.

I'll PM you when I have something written then, I'd get writing now but unfortuately it's nearly half eleven here an dveyone else in the house is asleep and what with me being the dumbass that I am I felt my amp earphines at my cousins
Hey , sounds really cool. nice even tone on all the instruments.
i know you used a keyboard but what recording software did you use?
"Be Excellent To Each Other"
reason.

i recorded using cool edit. dated and old. using a sound card of value no greater than £10
Sorry for the long wait on the reply. Wow great sound. Sounds like a battle scene in a movie. Very good quality recording. I really liked this it is very impressive. I wouldnt mind trying a colab with you if you are interested?
Now Is Not The Time To Cry....Now's The Time To Find Out Why!!!!
Thanks for your crit to my song first impressions while creating a masterpiece. now I'll crit yours. I really like orchestral sounds and this one was really cool. one question : how did you play this? I really like the part where percussion comes in. you changed the melodies. I thought before you would play this melodie in the beginning over and over again but that was wrong. you built up a tension and that's not easy. good job man. and one thing I like how the diffrent melodies fit together and how they come in and this makes the tension in yiur song if you know what I mean. I'm not sure if tension is the rigth word for what I try to descirbe. But how I said before good job man!

crit for crit?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391905
Last edited by HyperFeedback at Sep 15, 2006,