So yea i am strongly considering selling a few of my old guitars and buying a Caparison Horus. I cant find them anywhere though . Where can you get them from and all the caparison owners where did you get yours from? Also how are the pickups?? because its gonna be hard swapping pickups with the way the pickup selector switch is and everything.
i bought a caparison

i hated it

there really hit and miss.

id really think about it before spending over 1000.

peace

xxx
guitar asylum has them
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
Quote by Kymble
i bought a caparison

i hated it

there really hit and miss.

id really think about it before spending over 1000.

peace

xxx

why did you hate it again? They are fantastic guitars and worth every penny, I myself am getting a Chris Amott Siggy soon, its gonna rule. http://www.guitarasylum.com/
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
yep America only has GuitarAsylum as your only distributor. pickups hmmm some say the neck pickup is weak and doesnt have enough bite and they also say the bridge is bright which is strange since its sitting in a mahogany body. and swapping pickups is pretty easy since you've just got the push/push pot only to change between the neck pickup and bridge pickup. id be more wary of the pickup rings since theyre 2 on the bass and 1 on the treble you may need to get them changed if you prefer a 1 on bass and 1 on treble and im talking about the screws
I'd be wary of buying a guitar based on the current fad on the UG electric guitar forum. There will always be these fads, and they are often based on a rather shallow groundwall of facts. I will beg of everyone to remember the agile fad a couple of months ago.

Now please, try the ****ing guitar before you buy it, for gods sake.
Well, just to be like everyone else, here's my rig:

Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Washburn J28SDL

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
hmmm i wouldnt call this really a fad. since not many people are really talking about Caparison Guitars compared to the agiles so yeh. and these are based on opinions nearly everything in this forum is based on opinions except for the helping out with fixing guitar section. and yeh trying the guitar does help out but not on many grounds especially if you cant try before you buy
^ALOT of opinions on these forums are based on what others says. I've lost count of the people who says "i'm buying a XXXX brand guitar from rondo, (they haven't tried an agile even once in their lives, of course, but they don't actually say that) and they are just great!!"

I've always been a firm believer in "try before you buy".
Well, just to be like everyone else, here's my rig:

Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Washburn J28SDL

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
well come over to Australia and ask to try a Caparison in any guitar shop most likely answer will be no why mainly because since Caparison only make 40 guitars a month and have about 4 distributors around the world they cant afford to have many guitars sent out so really coming to Australia we luckily only have 1 distributor and thats in South Australia so its real hard to get your hands on them from any guitar shop
i really want to try a dillenger, but nowhere around here has them so like someone else said i wont buy before i try, we tried to get caparison at the shop and the franchise was so outragously overpriced and we could only get 4 guitars tops, so we said no and stuck with ESP
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210