OK, so I've recently just been browsing the internet for guitar maufacturers, and came across Carvin. I've heard the name, but never really saw any of their guitars. Does anyone know how good they are...or any negatives towards this company?
"The road ahead is lined with broken dreams, so walk, just walk on by..."
Carvin builds custom guitars I think, but they might also have standard models they build, too. I know Joe Walsh uses them, and I think Steve Vai might have Carvin amps. They should be pretty good guitars.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
carvins are a greatly under estimated company, great guitars, any style you want you can get or you can buy parts and build your own, i suggest looking into them
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
they build custom guitars. you tell them what you want they build it.

and thier amps are very underestimated. they are great. nothing i would compare to soldano or diezel. but they would deffinently be at the same level marshall is if they were more well known. i honestly think my carvins are better then most of my marshalls. they could easily own an mf-350. not output wise but sound wise. mgs and avts would easily be crushed. i think the carvin v3 is better then the marshall jcms. thats right. jcm 600s-2000s. easily dominated. the only thing is they dont have high resale value because they arnt well known. but deffinently better quality than peavey or fender and most marshalls
Look on there website www.carvin.com and just look around. They make very good guitars that are worth the money (or more). They have basically a bunch of models that when you order you pick a model and then you pick everything you want on it. Its pretty cool.
Quote by rocknrollgod
they build custom guitars. you tell them what you want they build it.

and thier amps are very underestimated. they are great. nothing i would compare to soldano or diezel. but they would deffinently be at the same level marshall is if they were more well known. i honestly think my carvins are better then most of my marshalls. they could easily own an mf-350. not output wise but sound wise. mgs and avts would easily be crushed. i think the carvin v3 is better then the marshall jcms. thats right. jcm 600s-2000s. easily dominated. the only thing is they dont have high resale value because they arnt well known. but deffinently better quality than peavey or fender and most marshalls

That's not necesarlily true, I saw a Carvin Custom Bass sell for 1500 bucks used at Guitar Center...