Are there any UK websites that sell Schecter guitars? I can only find sites from the US...
Yeah, Soundcontrol is the only UK dealer i know of.

thats where imma get my hellraiser, if and when i decide to buy it.
Apparently, Sound Control is the only UK Schecter dealer.
Ibanez RG2550E Prestige
Squier Bullet
Roland Cube 30W
I'm from near Leicester. I went to Sound Control in Leicester yesterday but they didn't have any Schecter or Jackson guitars.
(I'm looking for a good metal guitar with a floyd rose <£450). I'll probably check out the Sound Control in Nottingham next saturday, see if they have any.
Soundcontrol Leicester sucks. They have loads of fenders, and some good gibsons. But they suck when it comes to other axes.

Sheehan's (by the train station) doesnt have any Schecter's either. I think they have some jackson's though.

Where abouts in Leicester? Im in oadby!
Quote by rankine
I'm from near Leicester. I went to Sound Control in Leicester yesterday but they didn't have any Schecter or Jackson guitars.
(I'm looking for a good metal guitar with a floyd rose <£450). I'll probably check out the Sound Control in Nottingham next saturday, see if they have any.

An Ibanez S520EX (or S470 if you're on a tight budget) would be good. You normally have to spend over £500 to get a guitar with a quality trem, but the S series ones are great.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
sound control are THE only dealer of schecter in the uk.
i got my omen extreme from there and they verified that.
to the guy that said about the website sellin em......they do list them yeah, but they must order them from the u.s then sell em again over here. because even the schecter website lists sound control as the only dealer in the u.k
Quote by beckyjc
I think I did find one, but was way overpriced. I think it'd be cheaper ordering from US. But ill have a look again anyway...

http://www.soundcontrol.co.uk/mod_1/pages/mod_1.12/pages/mod_1.12.1/pages/index.php
All i can find.

btw, import fees and tax and all that crap end up costin loads. so it is actually cheaper to buy em here in the uk.
i know because tried importin one myself, and didnt wanna be ripped off by tax and ****
Quote by Jonnomainman
Soundcontrol Leicester sucks. They have loads of fenders, and some good gibsons. But they suck when it comes to other axes.

Sheehan's (by the train station) doesnt have any Schecter's either. I think they have some jackson's though.

Where abouts in Leicester? Im in oadby!

Melton Mowbray, not in Leicester, just outside.
I tried the guitar shop in the Shires and it's crap, they are mostly acoustic guitars. I also spotted a music shop on some small street adjacent to the one that Sound Cntrol is on, but it only had a couple of copy guitars (and the guy in there is a nutter).

I've seen the Ibanez 520EX, my mate has it and the tremelo on it is really nice, but maybe a bit out of my budget.

I'll see whats in Nottingham then make my decision. Thanks to everyone who helped.
They sell some good books in the one in the Shires though. That one on Gallowtree Gate sucks. Awful guitars in there.

Good luck in Nottingham.