Ok...i've been looking for a nice guitar with 24 frets and a good tremolo for awhile now, and I think I can get one for christmas, but I need to find the best one, i've been looking at a few that look nice to me and I need to know some opinions on the one's i've narrowed to so far. Note that i'm still looking so if you have any recomendations that would be awesome. The stuff i'll be playing on it is mainly distorted stuff and maybe some cleans too. I play stuff like iron maiden, slayer, death, pantera and so on. My budget isn't really high or anything, so around $750 or so is good.

This one looks good, but i'm not sure.

Another. This on looks pretty good but it doesn't have a tone knob so i'm not sure if that would effect the sound and tone.

Schecter. I like this one too but need some opinions.

Thanls to anyone who helps me out.
"Life ends so fast, so take your chance, and make it last."
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
Out of those three, the first Jackson.

Look at LTD M-1000 and MH-400 aswell, they're really nice.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
If your budget is low, consider the Lag Ak 100; it's french tough, so you'll only find it in europe.
And if you like floyd rose tremelo have a look at some Ibanez as well.
so on the KE3 Kelly would the lack of a tone knob effect the sound? like would it be equivalent to how a guitar sounds with the tone all the way down or all the way up?
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
Dude, go for the Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR. It has an Original Floyd Rose, nice quilt maple top, body, neck and headstock binding, and EMGs.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
out of those id take the jakcson ke 3 kelly

some more recommendations are the ibanez rg1570
Schecter Hellraiser c-1 fr
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Yah, I was going to say save another $70 bucks and check out the Hellraiser FR. Wish I could be more help, especially on the Jackson Kelly, but I've never played one
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
I think i'd be able to get the hellraiser. I've now narrowed it to the jackson kelly or the hellraiser, but still looking for recomendations. Thanks guys!
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
id go for a schecter c-1 hellraiser with floyd rose, its 24 frets, EMG 81 bridge, 85 beck, and an ORIGINAL floyd rose, tons better than licensed. http://www.zzounds.com/item--SCEC1FRHR
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
Ibanez RG520! One of the best RGs I have ever played....why they no longer make it, I don't know....

An RG with a mahogany body is a beautiful thing!

Listen to this guy...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?