ok I have an acoustic guitar and i was wondering if there is an software u can buy were u have a mic hooked up to ur computer and when u play all the notes u play and what speed and everything show up like a tab program except u dont type everything it it does it for you if this software exsists can someone plz tell were i can obtain it.
thnx
KAM
[highlight]MY GUITAR[/highlight]
Quote by TheAmaranth
I once broke a G-String while fingering an A minor.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.
I dont think there is software like that...That would be really kool tho. If there was i would think you would need to somehow hook up your guitar to the computer
Quote by GsKoRn1
I dont think there is software like that...That would be really kool tho. If there was i would think you would need to somehow hook up your guitar to the computer

like i said before the mic is hooked up to the computer and u like record it on to the program (i have never heard of a program but if u watch drum line they have something like that i was wondering if any one knew of something like that???)
[highlight]MY GUITAR[/highlight]
Quote by TheAmaranth
I once broke a G-String while fingering an A minor.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.