I seen a song on tv today, but i have no idea who it is, what the name is(i had to leave before it was over), but the video was almost like a comic book/newspaper, it was flashing news articles and bands on the screen, the guitarist was bald , he had a multicolored Les Paul and was turning the tuning peg up and down for the solo. Any help would be great cause it's driving me crazy
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional has comic strip parts I think, but that's probably not it. The whole thing sounds vaguely familiar though...
The Space Farmer and Co-Founding Bastardo of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
hmmm i have an idea but i am not sure whats it called, is it from the fantastic four movie, then i have an idea, and is there is a chick singer?
Is it The Science of Selling Yourself Short, by Less Than Jake ?

Haven't seen that vid for ages, but I seem to remember it being a little like that .
There is poetry in despair.
Original Fire - Audioslave

did you know the major scale on a piano, starting at whatever note (lets say E). you just go straight up the white keys without hitting a black one. and you got the major scale.