Hey.. I have an ibanez rg370dx and I was going to re-string it because it was just all worn and time to replace them. But the nut for my first string will not untighten because I guess the allen wrench wore it out and it slips like a screwdriver that doesn't fit the screw socket type of thing. Any ideas on how to get it out?
It's probably your wrench which lost the edge. If you don't have a new one, take a file and grind the one you have down until it works. Or if it's really the nut head (which is possible with Edge III), just take pliers to the head and untighten the screw that way.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
I used my wrench to get out all 5 of the other nuts and it was only the 1st string nut that I am having trouble with. So I should use plyers to get it out? Once its out how can I replace it?
By nuts, do you mean the string locker screws? this?

If so, a replacement should be the same as a Lo-Pro Edge's string locker screw. You can purchase it from here http://www.ibanezrules.com/parts.htm#Trem%20Parts under -string lock screw-, try contacting Rich and ask him whether it'd be a fit.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Yes! Exactly that! Which one would it be? I see Edge, Lo Pro, Lo Pro, Lo Pro, and Edge Pro.
The Edge Pro II and Edge Pro's string lockers are the same but different from the Edge III. Im not 100% sure 'bout this but i think the Edge III has the same string lockers as the Lo-Pro Edge. Like i said, you should contact Rich (owner of the site) 1st, hopefully he could provide you with an answer.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic