Ok, quick question for you guys..

I was looking into getting the Kustom Coupe 72. So I went to a local store to try it out, but they didn't have it..the guy hooked me up to the Mesa F-50...Definitely a great amp..but since I haven't been able to find the Kustom anywhere, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if you think the Mesa is worth the extra $300 or so I'd be paying.... actually, I think what I'm really asking is if its worth it to keep driving around looking for the Kustom just to save the $300 haha.. I'm kinda pissed that this is such a hard amp to find.. I was asking the guy at the shop some questions, and everything he said pointed towards the Mesa, but with my experience with shop people, they always seem to be intent on selling the more expensive product..anyway, any comments, opinions, or whatever you guys have would be great..
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric
Oscar Shmidt OE-30 w/ Bigsby
Ibanez V70cent Electric Acoustic
Carlo Robelli CW4110 Acoustic

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3
I'd go with Mesa, Kustoms imo have always seemed to be amps that claimed to be louder than they were, and never really had tone to impress.

YMMV
haha
Mesa Ftw!!!!

R.I.P.'s:

- Syd Barrett
- Dimebag
- Chuck Schuldiner
- Cliff Burton
- Metallica
- SRV
- Jimi Hendrix

Quote by Useful_Idiot16
full baked i love how ur sig says R.I.P metallica lol.

I really like my Kustom. But, the company has sold out so many times that finding parts for them is next to impossible.
the lesser known of the 4
Hmm..ok..well I'm not done looking around for amps yet anyway..I'm not gonna be ready to buy for another week or two... but the Mesa is definitely at the top of my list..out of the few I played at the store that one kicked the **** out of the others by far..

haha..alright..well thanks for the opinions...I'm not gonna worry too much about finding that kustom now..if I do, awesome, if not, oh well..
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric
Oscar Shmidt OE-30 w/ Bigsby
Ibanez V70cent Electric Acoustic
Carlo Robelli CW4110 Acoustic

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3