Hey, since ive been here, i've noticed that almost everyone on here seems to hate the Marshall MG series amps. I was just wondering why this is and what exactly is wrong with them? thanks
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
I own oneand I don't mind it. It doesn't sound as bad as some people say it does (IMO).
Try out a Marshall tube amp and youll have a new appreciation for tone.
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
I own one and although it is not the best amp it doesn't sound as bad as some people say it does IMO. There are certainly better amps out there and there are worse amps.
its very noisy and harsh sounding
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
The cleans suck ass.
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
Do a search on MG's and you'll see
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
whats right with them?

oh and by the way congratulations for opening the 37th MG thread this hour.
Quote by johnny_tapia
Hey, since ive been here, i've noticed that almost everyone on here seems to hate the Marshall MG series amps. I was just wondering why this is and what exactly is wrong with them? thanks

Its very common for them to be sold with spider eggs infested within'. They hatch in people homes and cause all kinds of trouble.
i got plugged through an MG 250 yesterday and i didnt mind it, but i would never buy it though. i play through a Drive CD-100 though so i know what great tone sounds like lol (kidding kidding!!)
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
I have very little experience playing through MGs, but when i've heard people playing through them, i hated the tone.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...